UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> ATTN: NOVA/DC people

8/25/10 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SonicDoom
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know that there are tons of different schools around this area but I was wondering if any of you guys had any experience/heard anything about Beta Academy in DC. I just moved here and would like to continue training and, as far as I can tell, this place is the closest school to where I live. It looks good on paper but I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience. Thanks.
8/26/10 12:04 PM
The Ghost13
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I met the head coach at the WKA tourny in June. He seemed like a knowledgable guy as far as muay Thai goes, don't know about the BJJ.
8/26/10 7:45 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like you're close to Beta Academy - this would be a great choice. Nakapan is very good instructor in both bjj and muay thai and he's a very nice person too which makes for a great combination if you're looking for an academy.

8/27/10 11:30 AM
Khun Kao
1010 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where do you live? I coach privately in Alexandria...
8/27/10 1:45 PM
SonicDoom
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the answers guys. They have a one week trial so I'll definitely take advantage of it and check it out.

KK, I live in Tivoli Square, which is actually how I found out about Beta. I rode past it on my bike then looked it up when I got home. But I'll keep that in mind.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.