UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> ronda rousey vs autumn richardson this weekend

8/25/10 7:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gbutts
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ronda rousey will be fighting autumn richardson from team quest 8-28-10 at knotts berry farm resort hotel. fight card starts at 5:30pm
8/25/10 8:48 PM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw 2 fights of A. Richardson on YouTube, She fights a boxer southpaw stance and has a nice left hand power punch. Looks experienced and very game. After a clinch though I don't think anyone can hang with Rhonda. Just don't get taged with that left hand.
8/25/10 8:52 PM
gbutts
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

judoblackbelt - I saw 2 fights of A. Richardson on YouTube, She fights a boxer southpaw stance and has a nice left hand power punch. Looks experienced and very game. After a clinch though I don't think anyone can hang with Rhonda. Just don't get taged with that left hand.

i don't think this fight is going to last very long, no disrespect richardson but she is too small for 145 division
8/26/10 12:27 AM
OCJudoTrngCtr
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/26/10 12:28 AM
Orange County Judo Training Center, OCJudo.com Team
 I went to the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel tonight to get more information.

The address for Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel is:
7675 Crescent Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
The major cross street is Beach Blvd. It is on the same side of the street as Knott's Berry Farm (Its right next to the  park)

The event is sponsored by Red Scorpion Promotions. The name of the event is International Fight Showdown. It is an amateur Muay Thai and MMA event.

The ticket prices are  $25 General Admission ($30 at the door)   $45 Ringside ($50 at the door). You can buy the tickets at the hotel, or there are other locations in the surrounding area. For a list of them you can find them at this website.  www.ifshowdown.com    The phone number for the hotel is 714-995-1111.  I believe the extension to buy tickets is 2038, but you should make sure.

The doors open at 4:30pm and the event is scheduled to begin at 5:30pm.

It will cost to park at the hotel. The person at the desk said it would not be more than $12 that evening.

8/26/10 5:12 AM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G Butts- agree, she is not at Rhonda's competitive level. And 145 is kind of light. Just pointing out she is dangerous with that left hand.
8/26/10 9:02 PM
gbutts

OCJudoTrngCtr -  I went to the Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel tonight to get more information.

The address for Knott's Berry Farm Resort Hotel is:
7675 Crescent Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
The major cross street is Beach Blvd. It is on the same side of the street as Knott's Berry Farm (Its right next to the  park)

The event is sponsored by Red Scorpion Promotions. The name of the event is International Fight Showdown. It is an amateur Muay Thai and MMA event.

The ticket prices are  $25 General Admission ($30 at the door)   $45 Ringside ($50 at the door). You can buy the tickets at the hotel, or there are other locations in the surrounding area. For a list of them you can find them at this website.  <a href="http://www.ifshowdown.com">www.ifshowdown.com</a>    The phone number for the hotel is 714-995-1111.  I believe the extension to buy tickets is 2038, but you should make sure.

The doors open at 4:30pm and the event is scheduled to begin at 5:30pm.

It will cost to park at the hotel. The person at the desk said it would not be more than $12 that evening.

hey why don't you just let everyone park at your place ha ha. i'll see you there or at the hotel bar.

8/26/10 9:04 PM
gbutts

judoblackbelt - G Butts- agree, she is not at Rhonda's competitive level. And 145 is kind of light. Just pointing out she is dangerous with that left hand.

always good to know your competition, thanks for the info i'll let her know
8/27/10 5:46 PM
OCJudoTrngCtr
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orange County Judo Training Center, OCJudo.com Team
It appears that Autumn Richardson has withdrawn from the fight with Ronda this weekend.

twitter.com/DrAnnMaria

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.