UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Joe Rogan puts man in crackhead control @ UFC Expo

8/30/10 3:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/30/10 3:07 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

8/30/10 4:47 PM
onyx2002
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any back story on that? Was it during a Q&A and the dude was like what da F is crackhead control?

Pretty nice job throwing that up with no stretching and in jeans.
9/24/10 7:15 PM
TheMessiah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice.. Dude looked like he didnt know what was going on!
9/25/10 3:32 AM
Joe Rogan
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onyx2002 - Any back story on that? Was it during a Q&A and the dude was like what da F is crackhead control?

Pretty nice job throwing that up with no stretching and in jeans.

Yeah, that was basically it, and then I think Goldie said, "Come on up here and he'll do it to you." It was pretty cool, the kid got a kick out of it. The Boston Q&A was very fun.
9/27/10 11:31 AM
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn I need to try that. Problem with my high guard is they keep moving up but the arm in front of the shoulder should stop this. thanks for sharing.
9/27/10 4:42 PM
shlever
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Joe Rogan thread cameo is priceless... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.