UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Huerta: "I would do it again, I have no regrets"

8/31/10 6:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JT42382
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger Huerta on street fight: 'I would do it again, I have no regrets'

Picture_2_tiny by James Kimball

Roger Huerta discusses what went down on TMZ Live after he saw Rashad Bobino coldcock a helpless woman in the streets of Ausitn, Texas:

"I approached the man and said, "You don't do that. You don't hit a woman." The video doesn't show what happened next, but he said, "F--- you. I'll knock any b---- out I want." The tape also doesn't show that he swung at me two or three times right after that. All you see is me bouncing up and down. He has already swung at me at that point. Then the guy takes off running. I chased him down and you saw what else happened... I can't talk about what exactly happened because it's a legal metter... If the same thing occurred, I would do it all over again. I have no regrets."

Earlier this month, former UFC lightweight and current Bellator fighter Roger Huerta reached a whole new level of stardom thanks to a video of him stomping out a wannabe tough guy who inexplicably sucker punched a woman outside of an Austin, Texas bar. The story has been well documented, and while it earned "El Matador" heaps of respect from just about every person on the planet, it also potentially brought upon some unwanted legal issues. Huerta returned to the scene of the crime, not Austin, but TMZ, to talk about the famed incident. He says he has no regrets. Should he?

8/31/10 6:06 PM
joemama
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup dont even need boxing no more

MMA >>>
8/31/10 6:07 PM
Autolycus

No, he shouldn't. Especially if it transpired the way he says where the other guy swung at him first
8/31/10 6:07 PM
joemama

huerta had the confidence to fight anywhere he wanted. Cant get that in boxing.
8/31/10 6:47 PM
BuddyRevell
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he doesn't get busted for that. Good enough lawyers can twist this anyway they want and put him in jail. 
8/31/10 6:51 PM
BuddyRevell
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilEye - Good enough lawyers can also keep him out of jail.

Hopefully he has some good ones.
8/31/10 6:54 PM
Dawkins

I'm glad he has no regrets but he needs to be smarter and not be so honest to the media. I also hope he has good lawyers.
8/31/10 7:18 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huerta's lucky the other guy wasn't a boxer, or he'd have gotten murked like Don Frye did against Sonny Westbrook.  MMA is alright, but boxing rules the streets.
8/31/10 7:26 PM
bad_astronaut
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squared Circle - Huerta's lucky the other guy wasn't a boxer, or he'd have gotten murked like Don Frye did against Sonny Westbrook.  MMA is alright, but boxing rules the streets.

Well played sir. Any bites?
8/31/10 9:52 PM
FloridaStriker

Squared Circle - Huerta's lucky the other guy wasn't a boxer, or he'd have gotten murked like Don Frye did against Sonny Westbrook.  MMA is alright, but boxing rules the streets.

Oh ok, you mean the Don Fry who was shit face drunk? Because that makes sense...
8/31/10 9:55 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dontbehatin - he needs to stfu

yup
8/31/10 10:58 PM
Josey Wales

Lmao, bet u cried alot on Sat. night didn't you. Try and save face the best u can.
8/31/10 11:10 PM
homegrowncone
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure either Dana or Lorenzo or Harvey will hook him up if he needs to borrow a lawyer.
8/31/10 11:21 PM
bad_astronaut

Josey Wales - 

Lmao, bet u cried alot on Sat. night didn't you. Try and save face the best u can.

Fish in a Barrel, Fish in a Barrel
9/1/10 12:15 AM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - 

Oh ok, you mean the Don Fry who was shit face drunk? Because that makes sense...

Roger Huerta's opponent was also drunk.
9/1/10 12:32 AM
Punch2DaLiva
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Note to Toney, get Randy drunk first.... Phone Post
9/1/10 10:33 AM
theoneiv

I believe Rashad Bobino was a Linebacker at UT.
9/1/10 10:35 AM
GaymidaGaydan
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huerta is good people.
9/1/10 10:41 AM
Big EP
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -
EvilEye - Good enough lawyers can also keep him out of jail.

Hopefully he has some good ones.

He does. His name is Mark Mueller out of Austin.

GaymidaGaydan - Huerta is good people.

He is. We get a chance to run into him from time to time here in Austin at some of the local hot spots. You would think this guy would walk around with a chip on his shoulder but he doesn't. We always drop by to say HI and chat for a few then bounce, he usually has HOT CHICKS around him and his crew ALL THE TIME.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.