UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> The keys of Alchemy in Masonic ritual

8/31/10 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

figured some of you might enjoy this

www.occultofpersonality.net/ 
9/2/10 4:53 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow...some of the bullsh*t people will believe....tobe1ask1.

do not listen to bullsh*t written by scam artists trying to sell you their book for their own personal gain.

Jimmy did you buy the book?

cause if you did, here's the sad truth..he's lying.

9/2/10 5:46 PM
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is he lying about?

No, I didnt buy the book, just heard the interview and posted it here 
9/3/10 4:08 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the degrees of freemasonry...what their about..and the truth of masonry....perhaps you should try using intelligence before posting and not post what some liar is saying, and try doing some research first.
9/3/10 4:12 AM
jimmy23

for the record, I wasnt asserting anything he said as true or false, as you are. I was putting up an interview that I thought was interesting.  

Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to comment on the degrees of freemasonry , what they're about, and the truth of masonry
9/3/10 8:27 PM
Robert Wynne

jimmy23 - for the record, I wasnt asserting anything he said as true or false, as you are. I was putting up an interview that I thought was interesting.  

Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to comment on the degrees of freemasonry , what they're about, and the truth of masonry

The keys of Alchemy in Masonic ritual

Your title is asserting quite a bit there, in fact quite a bit that is not true! and i made a thread concerning the truth of freemasonry.
9/4/10 7:05 AM
jimmy23

it is the title of the guys book........ 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.