UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Fisherman thread

1/15/12 8:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Byrd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/12 8:47 PM
i wouldnt use that stuff. <br /><br />if kevin vandam, mike iaconelli, mark davis, bart miller and peter pakula all use grease and oil, im going to use grease and oil.<br /><br />edit.... lol at the walmart and pencil reference. that guy is an idiot.
1/15/12 8:55 PM
Pito Chueco
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/12 1:32 PM
x
1/16/12 1:55 AM
Byrd

get a pic of that wahoo

184lb is the all-tackle world record. that wahoo has to be a state record at least. depending if they followed the IGFA rules. the IGFA will throw the lie detector tests on the angler, thats why it took the largemouth bass in japan so long to be considered.
1/16/12 5:11 AM
Byrd

nope :(

ill renew in the morning....
1/17/12 1:35 PM
Pito Chueco
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Byrd - get a pic of that wahoo

184lb is the all-tackle world record. that wahoo has to be a state record at least. depending if they followed the IGFA rules. the IGFA will throw the lie detector tests on the angler, thats why it took the largemouth bass in japan so long to be considered.

Due to a cryptic text I got as they were heading in, I thought it was the boat I usually go out on. Not the case, but the captain is an acquaintance. Pic here:

http://oceanicmediallc.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/the-rodfather-pending-new-state-and-gulf-record-wahoo/
1/17/12 2:34 PM
Man vs Net
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/12 2:34 PM
Pito Chueco - 
Byrd - get a pic of that wahoo

Due to a cryptic text I got as they were heading in, I thought it was the boat I usually go out on. Not the case, but the captain is an acquaintance. Pic here:

1/20/12 5:20 AM
Byrd

that is a huge wahoo. love the stripes when they are lit up after the catch. i always troll a black bart wahoo candy or a san sal candy... never caught one that big though.
1/20/12 10:11 AM
tjmitch
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit that wahoo is HUGE!

And delicious too !!
6/12/12 5:52 PM
gage949
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is awesome! Since starting it Ive grown a lot as a fisherman. Catfish no longer cut it as I'm now addicted to Harbor fishing big batrays and leopard sharks. I make it out on the boats as much as I can. Calicos, Sheephead, Rockfish all are a constant in my freezer. Living in Southern California I've been really bleassed to get into this hobby and way of life.

I'm currently saving for my first trip to East Cape, Mexico!

keep the trophy's commin!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.