UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does Dana White really LIE and BRIBE fighters?

9/2/10 8:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Reggie Warren Jr
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He tried with me.
9/2/10 9:14 PM
DJLastCall
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guilty as fuck.
9/2/10 9:42 PM
brahmabull81
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck?

That was amazing!!!
9/2/10 9:47 PM
KneeToFaceKo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clownshoes.
9/2/10 9:49 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the UG peeps! Check out new website when you can. www.reggiewarrenshow.com

9/2/10 10:05 PM
Chris
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
 I heard Toney originally wanted Reggie, but Reggie was paid off by Dana not to come to UFC.
9/3/10 12:24 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man
Chris -  I heard Toney originally wanted Reggie, but Reggie was paid off by Dana not to come to UFC.

You heard correct Chris.
9/3/10 12:32 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

i take that as a compliment^^^^^
9/3/10 12:41 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

i'm not sure what the new Gray name means, but i think it means I'm specialer than most. Thanks Chris.
9/3/10 12:43 AM
munkie

Who is Reggie Warren JR? Obviously he's an inbred hick, but why is he relevant to anything?
9/3/10 12:45 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

Why don't you ask me who the fuck I am? I'm right here on the thread dipshit!
9/3/10 12:50 AM
munkie

Okay hickish douchebag. Who the fuck are you and why are you relevant to anything?
9/3/10 12:54 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

don't talk to me like that...take back the hickish douchebag and inbred comment and ask me nicely to explain my relevance to you.
9/3/10 12:56 AM
threestars35

DJLastCall - Guilty as fuck.

9/3/10 12:56 AM
munkie

So you're only relevant to MMA because you have over 1000 posts on this MMA site?
9/3/10 12:57 AM
munkie

IrishRottie - 
munkie - Okay hickish douchebag. Who the fuck are you and why are you relevant to anything?

you must be a miserable bastard.

You must be a gay bastard. Fuck off.
9/3/10 12:57 AM
munkie

Edited: 09/03/10 12:57 AM
e
9/3/10 12:58 AM
Mr Pulla

munkie - Who is Reggie Warren JR? Obviously he's an inbred hick, but why is he relevant to anything?

Hahahaha this guy never posts but he drops priceless stuff like this hahahaha thanks for the laugh man.
9/3/10 1:00 AM
munkie

IrishRottie - munkie is a latent homosex.

Only with your mom and girlfriend.
9/3/10 1:01 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

this is for you munkie...it's an introduction to who I am.  the first place my videos were seen was on the UG. that's what makes me and the Underground so special. i'll give you a quote that one of my many fans left me a few days ago. hopefully i can make your angry ass a fan as well.

"U r the funniest person on this planet... U make my life so much more funny.... like i said before "talking to u is like talking to GOD....i swear." ur number one fan and always enjoying ur goddamn videos!"
9/3/10 1:07 AM
munkie

Edited: 09/03/10 1:07 AM
Not gonna happen Reginald. I get enough of idiots like you in the small hicktown I live in. I don't give a shit about meeting another hickish idiot online. I don't find being an ignorant shit talker funny. Maybe you're not really that bad, but the first, and only video I will ever see of you, the one on this thread, tells me that you are a a damn idiot. End of debate. Good bye now.
9/3/10 1:10 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't leave Munkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't end the debated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!
Mr Pulla

munkie - Not gonna happen Reginald. I get enough of idiots like you in the small hicktown I live in. I don't give a shit about meeting another hickish idiot online. I don't find being an ignorant shit talker funny. Maybe you're not really that bad, but the first, and only video I will ever see of you, the one on this thread, tells me that you are a a damn idiot. End of debate. Good bye now.

Hahahahaha.

munkie for mod
Fillups422
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen/Warren 2012 imo
9/3/10 1:12 AM
Reggie Warren Jr

munkie, what if I show you a video with a UFC fighter? Would you watch that? I have an instructional video as well...you want to learn some karate techniques? I've trained with Royce Gracie, Keith Hackney, and Ken Shamrock...I can introduce you to all of them!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.