UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hearing set for Mike Whitehead on sexual assault

9/7/10 3:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/sep/07/hearing-set-mma-fighter-sexual-assault-charges/

The preliminary hearing will be at 9 a.m. Sept. 28 before Justice of the Peace Tony Abbatangelo in Las Vegas Justice Court.

Whitehead, 29, who is out of custody, voluntarily turned himself into detectives April 14 following an incident the previous Saturday, April 10, in which a woman filed a police report indicating the MMA fighter had assaulted her.

The woman told police that she and a friend had gone to Whitehead's home for a barbecue, then after drinking, decided not to drive home, according to a police report.

The report said Whitehead told the women that they could sleep in his bed.

One of the women said she awoke to find her pants down and Whitehead having sex with her in the bed. Although she repeatedly demanded that he stop, he didn't for about three minutes, according to the police report.

After the alleged incident, Whitehead sat in a chair in the bedroom, police said. The second woman, who had been next to the woman on the bed, said she witnessed the alleged assault, according to the police report. The second woman alleged that Whitehead groped her during the incident, the report said.

After turning himself in, Whitehead was booked into the Clark County Detention Center on a charge of sexual assault, attempted sexual assault and open and gross lewdness.

9/7/10 4:07 PM
BigWilliam
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He might want to consider a shave and a haircut before court. Just sayin.
9/7/10 4:13 PM
Vicious Psycho
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol if u accept an invitation into a mans bed its not really innocent
9/7/10 4:14 PM
anunaki
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at "he didnt stop for 3 minutes"

9/7/10 4:14 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn`t think that the marijuana cultivation charges would stick because it was not on the search warrant.

9/7/10 4:15 PM
frontrowbrian

Unless these women have some serious credibility issues, Whitehead is fucked. Best case he still has to register a sex offender.
9/7/10 4:17 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stop
no
stop
no
stop
no

repeat for 3 minutes.

im calling the police...
9/7/10 4:17 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stop
no
stop
no
stop
no

repeat for 3 minutes.

im calling the police...
9/7/10 4:21 PM
jkkazmier
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"he didn't for about three minutes, according to the police report."

he must have had sex with her 2 times according to my calculations.
9/7/10 4:23 PM
I_Bang_Dudes
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these things happen in MMA.
9/7/10 4:24 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bang_Dudes - Sometimes these things happen in MMA.

Chael against Anderson, Filho?
9/7/10 4:36 PM
JerseyCityMMA

Edited: 09/07/10 4:35 PM
Looks like OMA's, older retarded brother
9/7/10 4:48 PM
GladiatorGannon
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

I didn`t think that the marijuana cultivation charges would stick because it was not on the search warrant.

As long as it fits within the scope and intensity of the warrant, it doesn't need to be named. If I'm looking for a gun, I could look inside anything that could hold a gun, and anything I find is fair game. I couldn't search inside a container too small to hold a gun, but that's about it.
9/7/10 4:54 PM
crowbar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/07/10 4:59 PM

I have been wrong before Sean,thank you for the information.

Mixed martial arts veteran Mike Whitehead has been arrested and charged with three felonies including sexual assault, attempted sexual assault, and open and gross lewdness, according to a release from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department issued today.

If convicted, each charge carries a minimum of one year in prison, according to Barbara Morgan, a Public Information Officer with the LVPD.

Morgan said additional charges related to a marijuana growing operation discovered at Whitehead’s residence are pending.

9/7/10 4:55 PM
TapouT24

Totally forgot about this, LOL
9/7/10 5:01 PM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she could be a liar for all we know
9/7/10 5:02 PM
Fake Pie
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - 
crowbar - 

As long as it fits within the scope and intensity of the warrant, it doesn't need to be named. If I'm looking for a gun, I could look inside anything that could hold a gun, and anything I find is fair game. I couldn't search inside a container too small to hold a gun, but that's about it.

100% correct. Beat me to it.
9/7/10 11:53 PM
AceAtGSU
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very odd circumstances, if he was groping the other woman during the act as well she could also file separate charges.
9/8/10 1:39 AM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner
 not good.
9/8/10 8:28 AM
Fake Pie
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AceAtGSU - Very odd circumstances, if he was groping the other woman during the act as well she could also file separate charges.

I'm guessing that is the attempted assault charge.
9/8/10 9:29 AM
Mighty Quinn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LacticAcidBuildup - I've had something like this happen before....

Girl said, "just the tip". I gave the whole shaft.

Next day: Knock, knock, "Modesto Police! We got a warrant...... and Im not talking about the band!"

lol!!
9/8/10 10:18 AM
Kumite4

I hate this shit. . . not saying he should have taken advantage of passed out girls BUT she is just as responsible as he is. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION!!

If I get drunk , pass out and my wallet is stolen well then I F'ed up. The guy that took it is still a dick but it was my fault as well.

Stay in control of yourself so you dont HAVE to sleep in the bed of an unfamiliar man.
9/8/10 10:21 AM
Strandman
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kumite4, I disagree with you wholeheartedly. No reason to elaborate really.
9/8/10 10:21 AM
Fake Pie

"If I get drunk , pass out and my wallet is stolen well then I F'ed up. The guy that took it is still a dick but it was my fault as well."

It isn't your "fault" but it was a stupid action you took that led to a predictably bad result. The other guy is still a criminal though and you would still want him charged with theft, right?
9/8/10 10:35 AM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kumite4 - I hate this shit. . . not saying he should have taken advantage of passed out girls BUT she is just as responsible as he is. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSITION!!

If I get drunk , pass out and my wallet is stolen well then I F'ed up. The guy that took it is still a dick but it was my fault as well.

Stay in control of yourself so you dont HAVE to sleep in the bed of an unfamiliar man.
What if instead of your wallet being taken the guy is fucking you in the ass?
Would you still say its your fault as well?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.