UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Add to my Gothic/Demon Sleeve

9/8/10 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Triple X Guard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've already got a half sleeve and I'm looking at starting a full sleeve on my other arm.
I'm like to base it around Gothic/Demon type imagery. I started out with an idea for a "moral compass that always points to wrong" controlled by some kind of demon. I've VERY roughly thrown some ideas together in photoshop, nothing crisp yet

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3807/demoncompasscopy.jpg

Any ideas on background effects? Additional images? I'm not one for meaningful tattoo's, just like the imagery. Any ideas welcomed!
9/10/10 2:28 AM
Cage Religion
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick start to a tattoo, bro! I would throw some clouds behind it, maybe some black and purple rolling clouds with various other demons swarming through.
9/10/10 11:51 AM
John9821
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/11/10 5:13 AM
Triple X Guard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possible BG?

http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/game_wallpapers/doom/facemesh.jpg
9/11/10 11:53 AM
Cage Religion
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, that looks badass! Kind of along the lines I was thinking, maybe with some darker looking clouds working in there. Cool theme overall. 
3/5/11 1:02 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John9821 - 

that designs sweet

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.