UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Rickson Gracie Seminar Melbourne

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/8/10 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tycinio
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Guys,

I am very happy to announce that Rickson Gracie will be conducting one of his much sought after 'Invisible Jiu Jitsu' seminars in Melbourne on the 30th and 31st October.
As well as Rickson, he will have his son Kron, and his long time black belt Renato Baretto as his assistants on both days!

It will be $220 per day (4 hours). Just keep in mind that we are only taking bookings from people wanting to attend two days at the moment, as day 2 is different from day one. If there are any places left, we will then register one day participants.

Please email me at tyloz at optusnet.com.au for more details and to book a place!

Cheers,
Ty Humphrey.
9/22/10 9:22 AM
Tycinio
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to clarify as I have had a few questions.
The seminar is in Melbourne, not in Traralgon.
For some reason people keep getting told the opposite?!
Email me for places guys!

Cheers,
Ty.
9/22/10 11:04 AM
RobMcKenzie

Which academy is it being run at? And any idea on the maximum number of students allowed in the seminar? I'd love to go, but if there's going to be over 100 people there it's a bit too much. Phone Post
9/22/10 1:07 PM
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://infinitemma.com/index.php/news/story/rickson_gracie_seminar_in_melbourne

and

http://dirtywhitegi.com/tag/rickson-gracie/...Sydney

Rickson by armbar
9/22/10 6:22 PM
Tycinio

Rob, it is not going to be run at anyones academy. It will be at a sports centre, so everyone is welcome to learn from the best bjj guy in the world, if not ever! There will be over 100, but we will also have three teachers. Obviously Rickson, but also his black belt son Kron, and Brazilian black belt Renato Baretto.

So even with 200 people, when everyone pairs up, thats 100 pairs, with 3 teachers, is 1 to 33 ratio, so plenty of instruction. We will also have about 8 square metres of mats per pair, so no rolling into other guys and being squashed!

Hope to see you there!
9/24/10 8:40 PM
Tycinio

Hi Guys,

Due to some Visa problems the Rickson Gracie seminar will have to be rescheduled, we are not sure on the dates yet, but I will let people with bookings know straight away.

All booking will be held so you will be guaranteed your spot. When the new dates are available you can cancel your booking no problem if the date does not suit you.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,
Ty Humphrey.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.