UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shark Fights discussion thread

9/11/10 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/10 8:40 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Partner

Eric Davila def. Pete Spratt via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 3:49
Daniel Straus def. Karen Darabedyan via unanimous decision (10-9, 10-9, 10-9)
Aaron Rosa def. Devin Cole via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Ronnie Mann def. Douglas Evans via split decision (47-48, 48-47, 48-47)
Paul Bradley def. Johnny Reese via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 4:28
Tarec Saffiedine def. Brock Larson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Danillo Villefort def. Joey Villasenor via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Paul Daley def. Jorge Masvidal via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Houston Alexander def. Rameau Thierry Sokodjou via TKO (strikes) - Round 2, 1:31
Trevor Prangley def. Keith Jardine via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
9/11/10 10:44 AM
goggs2009
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley Alexander Jardine i want to see win. The countdown show was decent that i seen last night. Sokoudjou has improved his cardio he says and Houston is going back to fighting like a animal and not like he did against Kimbo so im looking foward to that fight most.
9/11/10 10:49 AM
RonFoster77

Danille Villefort vs. Joey Villasenor

Paul Daley vs. Jorge Masvidal

The best two fights on the card for sure! Masvidal will out box Daley, using his speed to stay out of the way of the Left hook. Mas by DEC

Villefort vs Villasenor is a fight i'm suprised is not getting more attention. Should be great fight, I have Villefort winning by sub!
9/11/10 11:23 AM
HAMMER
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may order this tonight...Anyone know how much the PPV price is?

9/11/10 11:29 AM
RonFoster77

HAMMER - I may order this tonight...Anyone know how much the PPV price is?

9/11/10 11:52 AM
tbizzle

I had tickets from Crooklyn for this one but dammit I'm stuck at work today and can't travel.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
9/11/10 12:45 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

RonFoster77 - Danille Villefort vs. Joey Villasenor

Paul Daley vs. Jorge Masvidal

The best two fights on the card for sure! Masvidal will out box Daley, using his speed to stay out of the way of the Left hook. Mas by DEC

Villefort vs Villasenor is a fight i'm suprised is not getting more attention. Should be great fight, I have Villefort winning by sub!

I hope you're right about Masvidal. I like him.
9/11/10 12:58 PM
The Sultan
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Daley vs Jorge Masvidal should be a cool fight.
9/11/10 1:04 PM
PureBader
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's an interview with Masvidal right after weigh ins, I like the guy too it should be interesting to see how it goes... As for him outboxing Daley I am not so sure, he kinda made it sound like he might go in there for a takedown.

http://www.purefight.org/coverage/237544-Shark-Fights-13/video/355145-Jorge-Masvidal-pre-fight

9/11/10 1:10 PM
DanasDaddy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/11/10 1:10 PM
This event will be a considerable improvement on last night's debacle (Shine Fights.) It will also lose a considerable amount of money. As of yesterday more than half the tickets were still available even though a ton have been given away locally. Shark Fights, MFC and Shine... a very busy non Zuffa weekend.
9/11/10 1:11 PM
caposa
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some great matchups, the stand out fights to me are:

Daley/Masvidal
Evans/Mann
Larson/Saffiedine
Villefort/Villasenor
9/11/10 1:25 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

DanasDaddy - This event will be a considerable improvement on last night's debacle (Shine Fights.) It will also lose a considerable amount of money. As of yesterday more than half the tickets were still available even though a ton have been given away locally. Shark Fights, MFC and Shine... a very busy non Zuffa weekend.

hard to compare this to shine. this is a real event.
9/11/10 1:30 PM
crescentwrench
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/11/10 1:31 PM
DanasDaddy - This event will be a considerable improvement on last night's debacle (Shine Fights.) It will also lose a considerable amount of money. As of yesterday more than half the tickets were still available even though a ton have been given away locally. Shark Fights, MFC and Shine... a very busy non Zuffa weekend.

Amarillo is cheap as fuck.  They set an attendance record, for the free show they did, so they like it.  They just don't want to pay for it, they'd rather break each other over at the Midnight Rodeo for free.  

I didn't see any free tix though.  Maybe it's not too late... lol, I'm cheap as fuck.
9/11/10 1:47 PM
Golden Boy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crescentwrench - 

Amarillo is cheap as fuck.  They set an attendance record, for the free show they did, so they like it.  They just don't want to pay for it, they'd rather break each other over at the Midnight Rodeo for free.  

I didn't see any free tix though.  Maybe it's not too late... lol, I'm cheap as fuck.

LOL yep. BTW, Davilla and Spratt with steal the show imo.
9/11/10 1:47 PM
DanasDaddy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A local radio station announced they had 500 tix to give away plus Shark Fights themselves have given away a ton to media and others. I like the fight card.
9/11/10 1:54 PM
crescentwrench
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I should listen to the radio then.  Nah, I can't chance it.  My old lady would want to go and she's 8 months preggers.  The last Sharkfights she went to was the first show and she went into labor and we missed the last fight.  I don't think we can chance it.  But if she didn't go...  I do like Bighead and his no makin' weight and his 700 member walk out entourage.  
9/11/10 2:33 PM
Golden Boy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crescentwrench -  Damn, I should listen to the radio then.  Nah, I can't chance it.  My old lady would want to go and she's 8 months preggers.  The last Sharkfights she went to was the first show and she went into labor and we missed the last fight.  I don't think we can chance it.  But if she didn't go...  I do like Bighead and his no makin' weight and his 700 member walk out entourage.  

Those are all his illegitamate kids....
9/11/10 3:01 PM
Crooklyn
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck=Reality
To the gentlemen I gave fan packs to, you can pick them up at 4pm CST at the will call area.  Just spoke with Melissa from SHARK Fights, and she will be hitting me with some pics from ringside that I will post up here as the event progresses. Hope you guys have a great time at the event.
9/11/10 3:05 PM
Golden Boy

Thanks again Crook.....
9/11/10 3:46 PM
Steps

I'm so psyched for this card.
9/11/10 3:46 PM
Steps

I'm so psyched for this card.
9/11/10 4:05 PM
crazystoner

go ronnie mann.
9/11/10 4:47 PM
DanasDaddy

How much $ is Davilla giving up?
9/11/10 5:03 PM
microMx
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf, daley didn't make 170?
9/11/10 6:36 PM
Dennis Schurg

Anywhere to buy this online? Also, I tried to create a thread and I cannot? I have a pro account mayne, wtf?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.