UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Andre's sweep dvd

9/13/10 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot recommend this enough.  If you train in a gi (and since you are in this forum and not anaconda ground I assume you do) this video is a must have.  There are tons of little details that he explains very well.

9/13/10 9:51 PM
Stephan Kesting
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am eagerly awaiting my copy.
9/13/10 11:36 PM
A_Butler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can I buy a copy? Phone Post
9/13/10 11:37 PM
A_Butler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah is there a preview I can check out? Phone Post
9/14/10 12:04 AM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/10 12:05 AM
itsnotballetmedia.com 
9/14/10 12:13 AM
andre
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you so much for the very kind words and great review! It really brings a tear to my eye since I was nervous about how people would receive it. Thanks again!

(this is my second go at replying to this thread. I didnt feel my first one adequately conveyed how grateful I was.)
9/14/10 12:27 AM
Yelm

Edited: 09/14/10 12:27 AM
 Thank you for a great product.  I really do mean that.  It is such a disappointment to spend good money and get something half assed.  Spending $30 and getting a something with that level of detail was a real surprise.  I am not even joking when I say I will buy any jiujitsu dvd's you make. 
9/14/10 1:44 AM
shen
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/14/10 2:23 AM
andre
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! Thanks again, Yelm!

Did you find the Easter egg?
9/14/10 8:09 AM
Yelm

Not yet, hints?
9/14/10 10:33 AM
paw
1311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*waits for hints*
9/14/10 10:34 AM
andre

Start on the bonus menu.
9/14/10 10:36 AM
The Elastic Assassin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*awaits review of the rape scene...
9/14/10 11:20 AM
Jasonbaldy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only had time to watch part of it last night but so far I give it two thumbs up. Andre has a good eye for detail but also does not repeat things incessantly like some of the old instructional videos that we use to see in the '90s.
9/14/10 11:54 AM
andre

Thank you so much, Jason! I really appreciate it, and I hope you like the rest. :)
9/14/10 11:57 AM
T-Ham
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fell asleep watching it last night because I believe in the power of the subconscious mind taking in instruction long after the conscious mind is resting.

When I turnrd on the news this morning there was a breaking story happening on my block. Seems everyone in the neighborhood was laying out in the street on their backs like abunch of upside down turtles getting sunburnt.

Andre could very well be the devil. Be careful with this dvd.

9/14/10 12:34 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bro, andre, I need to buy a copy bro.
9/14/10 12:35 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide

T-Ham are you serious bro?
9/14/10 12:38 PM
The Elastic Assassin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre would you offer these for sale...at say...a seminar?...
9/14/10 12:54 PM
T-Ham
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rock n Raleigh Suicide -  T-Ham are you serious bro?

Completely bro.

I just contacted a pastor in Florida who is willing to burn the dvd because we both agree the evil tricks inside that are showcased by Andre Hussein should not be allowed to spread like a virus to our virtuous bjj community.
9/14/10 1:20 PM
The Elastic Assassin

Andre is teh OG aware of this DVD being available?...
9/14/10 2:37 PM
Lurkerz

Two thumbs way up!!!

I have been working on my guard quite a bit for about 6 months and have had decent success improving my submission percentages. I have really struggled to elevate my sweeps to the same level. Due to my struggles I went for help - I have been working with my instructor a ton who has repeatedly shown me the technical details (after much begging and lessons for the "special" kid) regarding the execution of the basic sweeps we all use. Andre's DVD  reinforces correct execution via demonstration and goes further to the core of execution by discussing theory & concepts in detail and then systematically re-introducing the theory with each demonstration. Personally I cannot ever get enough details and this DVD delivers.

I also found the easter eggs. Hint: PapercuttingShaolin NinjaClocks.

As an admitted BJJ DVD Junkie - if you want to improve your sweeps this is one of the best DVDs (if not the best) I have seen on the topic.
9/14/10 2:50 PM
andre

Wow! Thanks so much, man! I brought out a LURKER!!??! :)

I cant thank you guys enough for the kind words! I am so glad that people like it!!

Thanks again!!

EA, I hope they know! ;) www.itsnotballetmedia.com
9/14/10 3:25 PM
shrksonfire

I watched some if last night and everyone on here is right, the dvd is really awesome. more then worth the money and given the cost i think everyone should go get a copy if they haven't already.
9/15/10 8:35 AM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won a copy in Andreh's namedropping contest but I haven't seen it yet. I'll give it until the end of the week and if it isn't here then I am buying one and getting overnight shipping. I hate other people having something good when I don't. :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.