UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Kansas City Chiefs

9/23/10 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Doomsday
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

east - 
Doomsday - BTW, SD only scored 14. Accuracy is not your best quality.

Fair enough.  My memory does kind of suck but you should hold off on letting your homerism run wild until a few more games are played.

Why the hell shouldn't I be a homer? I fucking love the Chiefs! Deal with it.
9/23/10 4:18 PM
east
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I like what's happening in KC too but you're not on a Chiefs' message board so you may hear some contrary opinions from time to time. 

I'm just saying that it seems early to pronounce the defense as legit when so far they've played a pass heavy team in the rain and an awful Browns team.  Oh yeah, I also think Cassel is a liability.
9/23/10 4:28 PM
SiftMyMind

east - ^ I like what's happening in KC too but you're not on a Chiefs' message board so you may hear some contrary opinions from time to time. 

Contrary opinions are great.
Discussion is what we're here for and the discussion is usually best with different opinions.
I’m not even true a KC fan. I just like some of the moves they are making.

east - I'm just saying that it seems early to pronounce the defense as legit when so far they've played a pass heavy team in the rain and an awful Browns team.  Oh yeah, I also think Cassel is a liability.

Too early to pronounce ANYTHING as legit EXCEPT for the direction they seem to be heading in.
Also, it's too early to discard Cassel. Let’s just say the jury on him is still out.

9/23/10 8:06 PM
Doomsday

Your not offering contrary opinions, you are trying to stifle my enthusiasm. Piss off.
9/23/10 9:45 PM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SiftMyMind - 
east - ^ I like what's happening in KC too but you're not on a Chiefs' message board so you may hear some contrary opinions from time to time. 

Discussion is what we're here for and the discussion is usually best with different opinions.

east - I'm just saying that it seems early to pronounce the defense as legit when so far they've played a pass heavy team in the rain and an awful Browns team.  Oh yeah, I also think Cassel is a liability.

Too early to pronounce ANYTHING as legit EXCEPT for the direction they seem to be heading in.
Also, it's too early to discard Cassel. Let’s just say the jury on him is still out.

Is it too early to discard Cassel? We got to watch him for a whole season last year. He looked like a fairly typical system quarterback moved to a different system. This season has shown no sign of improvement.
9/24/10 10:01 AM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 09/24/10 10:01 AM
9/24/10 10:02 AM
SiftMyMind

Waylay - 
SiftMyMind - 

Is it too early to discard Cassel? We got to watch him for a whole season last year. He looked like a fairly typical system quarterback moved to a different system. This season has shown no sign of improvement.

It's a safe bet that Cassel will be the QB for the remainder of the season.
The Chiefs aren’t about to get rid of him after only a year and two games.
So, there will be a lot more time over which to evaluate him.
9/24/10 10:54 AM
SiftMyMind

Attn: Doomsday (and other Chiefs' fans).

You might like this article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/09/23/chiefs/index.html
9/24/10 12:28 PM
Doomsday

[quote]east - ^ I like what's happening in KC too but you're not on a Chiefs' message board so you may hear some contrary opinions from time to time.  I'm just saying that it seems early to pronounce the defense as legit when so far they've played a pass heavy team in the rain and an awful Browns team.  Oh yeah, I also think Cassel is a liability. [/quote] 

So the Chargers were the only team playing in the rain, eh? I coulda sworn they had Ryan Mathews, Darren Sproles, and even a third back, who can run with the ball...
9/24/10 12:56 PM
east
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doomsday - Your not offering contrary opinions, you are trying to stifle my enthusiasm. Piss off.

Why you mad bro?
9/24/10 6:17 PM
Doomsday

east - 
Doomsday - Your not offering contrary opinions, you are trying to stifle my enthusiasm. Piss off.

Why you mad bro?

Your just trying to bring others down. Leave us up here alone. That's all i'm sayin.
9/26/10 3:03 PM
Doomsday

The Double Reverse Flea Flicker! Whoo!
9/26/10 3:47 PM
FlyingTriangle
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what the hell... My niners are getting the shit kicked out of them.. 0-3 They need to get rid of Alex Smith..
9/26/10 4:10 PM
SiftMyMind

The Chiefs haven't been 3-0 since 2003.

It's a new day in KC.
9/26/10 4:13 PM
SiftMyMind

After the bye, they have some tough games though.
Should be interesting.
9/26/10 4:18 PM
SiftMyMind

Looking at the remaining 13 games, I'm thinking that it's very possible for KC to go at least 8-5.

That would make them 11-5 for the year.
9/26/10 5:08 PM
Doomsday

Think that takes the division?
9/26/10 5:09 PM
Doomsday

FlyingTriangle - what the hell... My niners are getting the shit kicked out of them.. 0-3 They need to get rid of Alex Smith..

No credit for KC Defense at Arrowhead? Don't give up on Alex. Blame the coaching.
9/26/10 7:35 PM
Doomsday

9/26/10 8:23 PM
Doomsday

Oh, and the defense is still LIGIT!
9/27/10 12:13 AM
HubertCumberdale
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 and 0 baby!!!!!!!!
9/27/10 11:30 AM
east

Hehe, good job KC!  I didn't see the game but looks like a dominant performance against a decent team. 
9/27/10 12:07 PM
Doomsday

Thanks. You can come back now. :P
9/27/10 1:21 PM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like the chiefs are gonna take over for the chargers as the afc west playoff fuck toy for the new york jets!
9/27/10 1:35 PM
Man in Block
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That gif is awesome

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.