UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> here is another awesome video by the rev

9/14/10 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reverend john
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whatever :) Jesus is tempted in the desert, tried to cover a lot here, hope it makes sense rev
9/14/10 10:54 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Satan is acting like the angel of temptation, which the Jews would recognize, not some evil, anti-god many claim him to be.

If more Christians used their powers to serve the community rather than the current political and economic powers, the world would be a radically different place. I couldn't even imagine.
9/17/10 11:13 PM
Lahi
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard that take on turning the stones into bread before, makes sense.
9/18/10 1:41 AM
reverend john
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so you are agreeing with the awesome ?

rev
9/18/10 7:59 AM
TheHawker
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree about the face. At least wear a sack over your head.

other than that, good vid
9/18/10 9:22 PM
reverend john

that is really mean bro, I have feeling you know

rev
9/18/10 10:06 PM
martial_shadow
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever someone talks about male looks, my gut response is always a cross between "but can he get the job done?" and "What are you?" Homo sapien males are sexaully selected for health, vigor, power, wealth, social acumen over beauty. Women on the other hand face a much harsher and superficial existence. If every soldier, factory worker, construction worker, doctor and lawyer had to spend 40min every morning looking pretty, our economic system would take a beating.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.