UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Huerta: 'I believe the case is closed'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/15/10 12:29 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

"Man, it was very weird for me," Huerta said on Monday's episode of The MMA Hour. "Really strange. To be honest, I didn't want to go [to TMZ], but everybody was, like, 'Maybe you should. You have nothing to hide.' Well, I don't. So it kind of happened like that. But at the same it was very, very weird, man."

"I was really thankful, to be honest. It could have gone either way, I guess, but then again, if you look at things correctly, you don't do that. You don't fully cloak a girl behind the head, and especially if you're three times the size of her, and they say he was, like, an NFL player. They say he could have potentially killed the girl."

"I believe the case is closed. The guy never came forward or pressed any charges, and it kinda is left at that."

"I think TMZ," Huerta replied when asked if he thinks he will remembered more for the SI cover of his TMZ fame. "Everybody watches that, I guess, huh? I don't know, man. I've always wanted to be recognized for me. That's what I do in the ring as a performer. You know, just trying to be one of the best fighters in the world. Hopefully, that ends up taking over instead of all this other stuff."

"It happened. Would have I done it again if I saw the same thing? Of course. I never expected for any of this to come out the way it came out. I'm no hero, man. I just feel like I did the right thing."

Read entire article...

9/15/10 12:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger is a REAL MAN. The ass beating he laid on that guy was well deserved. Lucky for him it didn't happen in NY or they'd throw him in jail for 10 years.........
9/15/10 12:39 PM
Ironclad

Glad to hear that the case seems to be closed. Justice was served in my opinion. I was Huerta fan before this but I respect him even more now.
9/15/10 12:41 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was not really a fan. Now I am.
9/15/10 12:44 PM
OmegaPoon
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he did the right thing, and luckily didnt get fucked over for it.
9/15/10 12:47 PM
Silhouette
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

new fan of Huerta
9/15/10 12:48 PM
ajjr0ller
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knew Texas would never throw the book at him over that.
9/15/10 12:49 PM
OmegaPoon
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajjr0ller -  Knew Texas would never throw the book at him over that.

was is up to texas?  or would the guy had to have pressed charges?
9/15/10 12:55 PM
xxzygotexx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good! Dude deserved it...Good for Huerta...
9/15/10 1:00 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely makes me see the guy in a new light - lots of people would not have stepped up like he did!
9/15/10 1:44 PM
MetaDevil
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lucky for him it didn't happen in NY or they'd throw him in jail for 10 years.........

Or in AZ, they would have deported his mexican ass.

GTFO with your bullshit.
9/15/10 1:46 PM
sam ortiz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattBenwa - Definitely makes me see the guy in a new light - lots of people would not have stepped up like he did!

i agree i am glad he did what he did

war huerta
9/15/10 2:02 PM
topshelf720

Loved it...wish that happened a lot more often, but unfortunately what usually happens is a guy does something like that and walks away with no consequence.
9/15/10 2:03 PM
sacredhate
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the choice of word "performer" in the ring was mis-translated from "fighter" or "athlete".
9/15/10 2:13 PM
Thanks4_SN_BJ
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Roger, hope he comes back to the UFC at some point down the road! Phone Post
9/15/10 2:24 PM
ausgepicht

I've never been a fan of Vulcan's going around cloaking girl's either.
9/15/10 2:32 PM
brune90

war huerta

however i would like to see him fight clementi. Interesting matchup
9/20/10 2:39 PM
Shanks
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if all the chest-thumpers and white knights here will be so stoked when they find out that Roger was fighting for the honor of a tranny?

Rashad Bobino is the guy that got knocked out. He was a former UT All-Big 12 selection.

The tranny pushed up on him in the club. He made out with it. When he and his boys went to confront it outside of the club after he found out what it was is where the TMZ video picks up.
9/20/10 3:06 PM
jacktripper

Shanks - I wonder if all the chest-thumpers and white knights here will be so stoked when they find out that Roger was fighting for the honor of a tranny?

Rashad Bobino is the guy that got knocked out. He was a former UT All-Big 12 selection.

The tranny pushed up on him in the club. He made out with it. When he and his boys went to confront it outside of the club after he found out what it was is where the TMZ video picks up.

could it get worse for rashad bobino? he gets KO'd by some little guy after being filmed punching a chick in the back of the head and now it turns out he was making out with a dude in drag also

9/20/10 3:13 PM
BuddyRevell
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad Huerta didn't get in trouble for the incident.
9/20/10 3:13 PM
bcolflesh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at college football players "accidentally" doing something gay.
9/20/10 4:18 PM
Shanks
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlahBreh - im guessing the guys not pressing charges cuz the evidence is of him KO'n a girl.. he should be thrown in jail, hes prpllly saving his own ass by not pressing charges

yet another dude white knightin' for a tranny.
9/20/10 6:23 PM
jacktripper

Shanks - 
BlahBreh - im guessing the guys not pressing charges cuz the evidence is of him KO'n a girl.. he should be thrown in jail, hes prpllly saving his own ass by not pressing charges

yet another dude white knightin' for a tranny.

so youre the guy "white knighting" for guys that make out with trannys?
9/21/10 10:36 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!
9/21/10 11:10 AM
yomamafool

Rashad doesnt have to press charges. the city can do that

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.