UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> All aboard the Cody McKenzie bandwagon!

10/21/10 12:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
okiebug
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An MMA fighter with a finisher. I say more power to him. He is a pioneer.
10/21/10 1:16 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all aboard Part about him that impressed me the most is how he refuses to back down to Koscheck in any way.So far my favorite on the show this year
10/21/10 3:18 PM
Bravo1
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when Kos kept saying how he would LOVE to train with him and how he wanted to get his hands on him

I was REALLY hoping cody would say- "its sounds like you want to fuck me"

it was pretty gay
10/21/10 10:47 PM
FitchFan

MrSmiff - ttt for gifs

There is a clear lack of gifs of Cody throwing guys off him after they go to sleep - blue namers need to get on this stat!
10/22/10 5:32 AM
SikRick

Edited: 10/22/10 5:40 AM
SikRick -  DJLastCall,  Lyle Beerbohm is Codys coach.  He trained at SikJitsu forever and yes we are still open.  I can say that we have had some freaks come thru SikJitsu and dont know why we werent mentioned as a normal MMA gym.  We literally fight all the time.  Im not sure why he said that.  But one thing I can say is he has the best guillotine in the world.  He has subbed many blackbelts with it.  And anyone thats ever walked into SikJitsu has been guillotined by him.  He has such an add body and shoulders that there is no way to train for it.   He can catch you in it while you have him in side mount!!.  Anybody who said a wrestler will rough him up is wrong.  He is a wrestlers worse nightmare.  The McKenzotine is literally one of kind so its very difficult to defend.  All you have to do is go look on Sherdog. 
Stevens should have read my last 5 sentences up there^^^

10/22/10 5:41 AM
RickRude
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah I best Cody knows all about Matanuska Thunderf-ck...I thought he was gonna suck but he's lookin nasty right now... Phone Post
10/22/10 5:43 AM
macman1000

Forum member(idiot) "SociallyPublish" is a VERY big fan of Cody.
10/22/10 9:08 AM
maopitbull

this video of Cody's choke looks pretty accurate, what ya think?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.