UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> Just drank mushroom tea...

9/16/10 10:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thebrownbison
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the first time. Any suggestions? I've tripped before on acid a handful of times also.

I'm open to anything from "Have a nice trip" to "try not to cut your best friend's heart out with a spoon and bathe naked in his blood." =)
9/16/10 10:11 PM
Stu Cazzo

I'll buy some - will you mail it to me?

Something tells me that you're somebody I can trust....
9/16/10 10:16 PM
Respect

If you feel like puking, then just go ahead and let it out.
9/16/10 10:28 PM
killacox

http://technoccult.net/wp-content/handwitheyes.jpg
9/16/10 10:30 PM
darren23372
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how many shrooms did you use....fresh picked or dry?
9/16/10 10:34 PM
TapouT24

Mushroom tea? pics?
9/16/10 10:49 PM
ilovetortillas
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this will not end well for you, amigo...
9/16/10 10:56 PM
TDre42
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Find some tunes quick to guide you on your journey. 

And say hello to sweet baby jesus for me.
9/16/10 11:11 PM
gregbrady
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude

I heard there was a new species of mushroom out there that will make you trip the same as the normal ones but will give you liver failure. you will need an immediate liver transplant to save your life.

I would go to the hospital immediately and tell a doctor just to be safe.
9/16/10 11:14 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide

hah ha read your post when your tripping and think about how strong minded you thought youd be, on this trip.

9/16/10 11:17 PM
droplogic

Ya I have a suggestion. Don't kill your best friend and rip out his organs...or at least try not to.
9/16/10 11:33 PM
thebrownbison

Lol so here's the setup... My friend who was growing them with a kit asks me if I wanted them raw or him to make tea with them (liberty caps btw for reference). I chose the tea because I know they taste terrible and he said he didn't mind making it. He asks me to meet him at work, which leads us to today. Now, my friend works at a popular generic type restaurant, we'll call it "Grizzle-bees". He tells me to run up to the front booth and he would be waiting for me. I walk in and sure enough, he isn't there, but two coworkers are. I tell them I'm looking for my friend, and one of them disappears to to get him. At this point there's the two coworkers and a family of four to my right waiting to be seated when he returns. He comes up to me and reaches in to the CABINETS UNDERNEATH THE WAITER'S BOOTH, and pulls out two fruit jars filled with dark brown liquid. They had a napkin over the top of them, and the napkins were held on by silly bands. He slams them down one on top of the other on the booth and proudly says, "Chug both of these at once for your allergies," turned around, and walked away. Pics of the liquid were never taken (sorry). I'm an hour into it, listening to music in the dark because this fucking storm is so bad I can't go for the walk I was planning. Maybe in a bit. Phone Post
9/16/10 11:38 PM
Bluegrass
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/16/10 11:38 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide

being locked inside is gonna suck bro.

9/16/10 11:39 PM
gregbrady
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^dude I think those are the ones I read about on the news. instead of purple tea they make brown tea.
9/16/10 11:40 PM
GojuGrappler
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude have fun!!!!!!!!!!! What u listnin to? Phone Post
9/16/10 11:40 PM
Bluegrass
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/16/10 11:42 PM
Bluegrass

9/16/10 11:53 PM
thebrownbison

I'm listening to dubstep right now, but I'm about to check out some of the stuff left in here. It should be known I'm not a fan of pink floyd or grateful dead or any of that stuff... I'm also smoking skunk out of my jack daniels bong. And yes, I am definitely "feeling it." Phone Post
9/17/10 12:00 AM
thebrownbison

Lol that mushroom video was cool. Phone Post
9/17/10 12:16 AM
GojuGrappler

I always find myself listening to infected mushrooms and creeping like a ninja when trippin.... Phone Post
9/17/10 12:19 AM
Pito Chueco
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way dude typed that novel of a follow up on a mobile, under the influence of shrooms. I call BS.
9/17/10 12:24 AM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i tried to watch dune on mushrooms once and about ten minutes in i couldnt even stand to look at the screen

i cant imagine trying to type

9/17/10 12:25 AM
Respect

Aliens Resurrection... I couldn't watch the movie. Every time I tried to I just saw some oozing filthy monster.
9/17/10 12:37 AM
thebrownbison

I'm actually very good with my iphone when I'm trippin, it's especially cool to type with because the letters pop up lol. I will admit that post took way longer to type than it should have. And gojugrappler, I've actually ninja'd around a few times myself haha. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.