UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> First fight back in 15 months!

9/17/10 6:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/17/10 6:36 PM

Im sure lots of you guys have read my threads about leaving MFS, traveling to train at places such as Tiger Muay Thai in Thailand, Marcelo Garcias in NYC and now Daniel Belezas gym in York, PA where my family is from.

I will be fighting my first fight back in 15 months since my 1-1 stint in the UFC. Besides traveling and training, I was teaching and coaching MMA, working as a substitute school teacher and security at some clubs in the time off.

I will be co main eventing the first ever Prestige Fighting Championship show in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada this Sunday night Sept 19th at Hwt against Demian Decorah who has 62 fights with a 28-34 record. Tough guy who will fight anyone. He was one of the only guys willing to 100% commit to the fight with all his medicals and ability to be able to get into Canada. I wasnt 100% sure i was gonna fight until 3 wks ago but its on now.
9/17/10 6:37 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick shout out to some of those gyms i trained in. All well worth checking out if you are ever in the areas!

TigerMuayThai.com

MarceloGarciajj.com

YorkACA.com
9/17/10 6:42 PM
Roo Badley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Mike, hope your return to the cage is a successful one.
9/17/10 7:09 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Coroner is no joke.  Best of luck to you both.
9/17/10 7:15 PM
ADAMantium
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Hey Mike, I'm going to e-mail you shortly...

Adam, MMAPrime.TV
9/17/10 7:18 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd, Josh Slovin-sponsor
 best of luck mike
9/17/10 8:11 PM
Wednesdays
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/17/10 8:11 PM
I don't mean to mess with anyone, but there was a member of the gym I train at who was supposed to be fighting on this card until he was told it was not sanctioned and fighters risked a 1 year suspension if they proceeded and fought, though the organization was not telling anyone this.<br /><br />Just a heads up.
9/17/10 8:23 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Edited: 09/17/10 8:29 PM
ttt
9/17/10 8:24 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Edited: 09/17/10 8:24 PM
The Coroner is definitely no joke. Im taking the fight seriously
9/17/10 8:27 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Edited: 09/17/10 8:28 PM
TTT
9/17/10 8:32 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Wednesdays - I don't mean to mess with anyone, but there was a member of the gym I train at who was supposed to be fighting on this card until he was told it was not sanctioned and fighters risked a 1 year suspension if they proceeded and fought, though the organization was not telling anyone this.

Just a heads up.

Actually u do mean to mess with someone or u wouldnt have posted that. If i was gonna be suspended for a year i wouldnt be fighting. Its just threats from other ppl that have no control over the show because they want a piece of it financially. The show will go on as planned. Get off my thread and please get a life. This thread is about me fighting, etc not your false accusations.
9/17/10 8:35 PM
bignightmare
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go get em Mike!!!
9/17/10 8:48 PM
sside maurice
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see you back in action, Mike. I'm sure you noticed that the guy you beat easily in the UFC is wrecking people in Bellator.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh nowadays?
9/17/10 9:28 PM
letsgobois

Good luck, don't get addicted to Crack. Sketchiest place ever.
9/17/10 9:29 PM
BZLJJ
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike, as your BFF and biggest fan, where is the shout out to me? :( Damn, what am I now...chopped liver? Don't forget the little known fact that you have NEVER lost when I have cornered you (2-0)! Can I corner you for this fight? ;) LOL!

On a serious note...Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you immediately after this fight! I want to hear the details ASAP! :)

Signed,
BZLJJ- President of the OFFICIAL Mike Ciesnolevicz Fan Club
(...and the ONLY guy that knew how to spell "Ciesnolevicz" before he got famous!) ;)
9/18/10 2:57 AM
Wednesdays

Well then I'm glad I turned out to be misinformed because suspensions suck.

9/18/10 3:42 AM
Tru
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAPrime.TV, Host
 ttt good luck
9/18/10 5:08 AM
bluemagic

Good luck bro! Wish I could get back into it!!
9/18/10 9:17 AM
Ocean6

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Wednesdays - I don't mean to mess with anyone, but there was a member of the gym I train at who was supposed to be fighting on this card until he was told it was not sanctioned and fighters risked a 1 year suspension if they proceeded and fought, though the organization was not telling anyone this.

Just a heads up.

Actually u do mean to mess with someone or u wouldnt have posted that. If i was gonna be suspended for a year i wouldnt be fighting. Its just threats from other ppl that have no control over the show because they want a piece of it financially. The show will go on as planned. Get off my thread and please get a life. This thread is about me fighting, etc not your false accusations.

Hey Meathead, looks to me like the guy was just trying to give you a head's up. No need to be a dick.
9/18/10 9:33 AM
Duke Roufus
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner
Prediction Mike wins by "Mike-C-Tine" Choke
9/18/10 9:51 AM
Massa
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Actually u do mean to mess with someone or u wouldnt have posted that. If i was gonna be suspended for a year i wouldnt be fighting. Its just threats from other ppl that have no control over the show because they want a piece of it financially. The show will go on as planned. Get off my thread and please get a life. This thread is about me fighting, etc not your false accusations.

http://topmmanews.com/2010/08/27/prestige-mma-fort-mac-commission-update/

I think the guy was trying to help you. You obviously want to fight but this may cause you another layoff.
9/18/10 12:33 PM
twonka

TTT for the Coroner.....and you too Mike.
9/18/10 1:01 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Ocean6 - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 

Just a heads up.

Hey Meathead, looks to me like the guy was just trying to give you a head's up. No need to be a dick.

Thanks for the TTT :)
9/18/10 1:07 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Thanks guys, there will be no suspensions also. The word is Edmonton threatened but in fact they have no jurisdiction over Fort McMurray, they just are made that the ppl from Ft. Mac didnt include them in financially, its a cash grab.

Lets just say im a legit hwt right now but in the best cardio shape i have been since IFL days. 205 is not out of reach...i just have to stay consistent on the diet and continue the cardio i have been doing.

About Neil Grove, he seems to be dominating in Bellator at Hwt and although i dont like rematches, if he beats Kole Conrad in the finals and there is a hwt belt and good $ on the line i would give him a rematch. He seems to have really improved alot.

One thing i can say about Demian Decorah is he is a "real fighter", anybody, anytime, anyplace, living in a world with alot of guys who wear tapout shirts at the bars and tell people they train UFC. Nothing but respect for him.
9/20/10 10:23 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Thanks again for the support guys..i won by arm triangle

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.