UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pascal Krauss Talks UFC Signing

9/20/10 5:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fight! UK Online
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor

I talked to German prospect Pascal about his UFC signing, and what it means to him to be fighting in front of his home crowd.

“It’s crazy. It’s like a dream come true. It’s hard to realise and I don’t think I will until I’m stood in the UFC Octagon with Bruce Buffer calling out my name and then I’ll be like ‘wow, I’m here’.”

Pascal is 9-0, with 7 subs and 2 KOs. He has a boxing and wrestling background and began BJJ in 2007. He'll fight fellow undefeated welterweight Kenny Robertson. 

Head here to read more:

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/interview-details.asp/id/91/pascal-krauss-on-ufc-signing.htm

Can't wait to see him in the big leagues.

9/20/10 10:06 AM
Man in black
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very excited! Germany is a very good sports nation. Should be some good up and coming mma fighters out of there.
9/20/10 10:13 AM
10er
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting to see how he does in the UFC, he recently beat an old mate, John Quinn. Phone Post
9/20/10 10:20 AM
Fight! UK Online
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor
 Pascal in action:

9/20/10 11:48 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
10er -  Interesting to see how he does in the UFC, he recently beat an old mate, John Quinn. Phone Post

Ah yeah, as seen below your post :)

Was a good fight but imo Pascal just seemed one step ahead of Quinny all the way up to the finish but I'm sure once he's rested up after his injury he'll come back better than ever.
9/20/10 12:03 PM
Kirik
1597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 ttt
9/21/10 5:41 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
Kirik -  ttt

'cos the boss says so!
9/21/10 6:08 AM
fabes
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to Pascal's debut.
9/21/10 12:40 PM
fightfan531
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he looks promising from what i have seen on youtube of him. good hands, pretty well rounded.
9/22/10 4:54 AM
Fight! UK Online

Fight! UK, Online Editor
fightfan531 - he looks promising from what i have seen on youtube of him. good hands, pretty well rounded.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.