UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Planning on getting one

9/21/10 2:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MegaFox671
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What kinds of things should I consider before getting my first tattoo?
9/25/10 5:37 AM
trainedkilla
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Consider the placement and type of tattoo. People get tattoos for different reasons.

I have tattoos to mark different points in my life.

Consider what the tattoo will look like when done and get it the size that it looks best...don't let whether or not you think it will hurt make you get a smaller tattoo.
9/27/10 1:39 AM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i see, cool thanks man
9/29/10 4:27 PM
The Popeye
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get the name of what ever woman you are currently married/dating/fucking. It will totally turn her on! but make sure you get it large and across your chest or in a half circle above your cock!
10/5/10 2:32 AM
trainedkilla
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of the cover ups I do are of names....The Popeye is not your friend.

lol
10/8/10 4:22 PM
tjhammerhead

I actually charge more for doing names of an S.O.

trainedkilla is dead on with his advice. Make sure it means something and will be something you want to live with forever.
11/18/10 11:48 AM
Mudderfaeg

Well...I want a Polynesian art style on my left shoulder that symbloizes friendship, family, and loyalty. then add some more stuff going to my chest.  Kinda like Dwayne Johnson's own.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.