UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How do these Karate Guys do it???

9/24/10 1:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PTM2020
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JUST WOW!!!!!!!
9/24/10 1:40 AM
RocknRolla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i doubt they can do that in an actual fight
9/24/10 2:11 AM
smichal
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to know how to do it.
9/24/10 2:23 AM
Mma_Dawg
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he probably had his nutts cut off  by his wife..
9/24/10 2:29 AM
Josey Wales

Train your Creamasteric reflex. Otherwise known as drawing ur nuts up in to your body.
9/24/10 10:31 AM
RyanPleasure

Mental fortitude Phone Post
9/24/10 10:58 AM
WidespreadPanic

How did they determine the amount of 'substance P'? In addition, we don't know that micro-fractures theory is completely valid for all bones with all types of 'loads'.

IMO, it's a 'stage magic' type of trick. I'd like to see it done without the guy wearing gi-pants and to have a doctor check him to be sure he's not wrapping or wearing some protective garment before believing this outright.

9/24/10 11:07 AM
Unseen
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WidespreadPanic - How did they determine the amount of 'substance P'? In addition, we don't know that micro-fractures theory is completely valid for all bones with all types of 'loads'.

9/24/10 11:18 AM
JHalpin82
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be cool to get hit and not feel any pain at all. BUT, who in their right mind would want to train to get to that point? These guy have to get hit over an over in the same spot thousands of times! Phone Post
9/24/10 11:36 AM
Corky22

It's like iron crotch kung fu where you tape the penis to the stomach and (with lots of training)pull your nuts into the body. That, or he has no nuts.
9/24/10 8:23 PM
AceAtGSU
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Turn his avocados into guacamole." - I laughed at this.
9/24/10 8:37 PM
Andyj45

Edited: 09/24/10 8:37 PM
just pulled his sac forward and took it on the butt cheeks
9/24/10 9:23 PM
Jambo888
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kirby's a retard... the whole bone densification is understood but I still bet his grapes are juice
9/24/10 10:14 PM
sniper1026

Substance Pee!

It's Pee!
9/25/10 4:10 AM
phauna

I shall explain.

When you ejaculate, one or both of your testicles gets pulled up into your body and sits next to the base of your penis. While I'm sure the Chinese kung fu masters have somehow learned to do this at will, you don't need to be able to pull them up if you can prepare in advance. You can just massage them up into that position.

Now, the computer graphic that they show is really a misdirection, his balls are not hanging in his ball sack, they are sitting either side of the base of his penis. He perhaps straps them up there with a bit of bandage or tape and then puts his undies on. So the kicker is actually connecting with his pubic bone and also perhaps his buttock muscles. He probably has to tilt his pelvis up a bit so as to allow the kick to hit in a safe place. He also may absorb a bit by allowing himself to be kicked off of the ground and perhaps standing up a bit as the shin connects. He would also have his buttocks clenched to make a stronger structure.

So it's about prior preparation, and the fact that the kick doesn't even touch his testicles. You could do this tomorrow with a mate if you wanted to, it's just a trick, although maybe he has really learned to pull the testes up himself without preparation.
9/25/10 3:01 PM
StephenL

i expected more from this show as it's normally 100% legit.

how they could fall for this is bs.

he needs to be naked and get kicked.

stephen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.