UnderGround Forums

California Underground >> Training in San Francisco

9/25/10 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kintzi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi

I'm in town for three weeks and I'm looking to get a few good trainings while here. I'm a solid blue belt from Alliance Finland with some success in competitions. I don't have my gi with me so no-gi training would be the thing.

Any tips? I looked up some local academies but most of them had drop in fees that don't fit my budget in a long run. Any random training groups in the area or something I might have missed?

Cheers,

Kimmo
9/27/10 4:11 AM
Lovetriscuit
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/27/10 4:13 AM
10th planet w/ Denny Propokos on Valencia. If you're willing to drive down to (30 min drive) foster city Marco nascimento w/ peninsula bjj will let you do a drop in for free ( for a week)
9/27/10 6:29 PM
Kintzi

I'll check those both out. Thanks!
9/28/10 3:39 PM
Soft Headed Deaflympian

El Nino training center on Phelps (in SF)

Gilbert Melendez, etc will be there
10/22/10 8:55 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little late to the thread but...

I train BJJ at K-One on Van Ness. We are a sister school to Eduardo Rocha's BJJ school in Oakland (on Grand Ave). Eduardo is a Royler Gracie Black Belt. The SF school is taught by Stephan (Black Belt under Eduardo).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.