UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Beerbohm: I want to fight him in the street

9/26/10 9:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BUDDHASPORT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DH: Thomson has stated before that he feels you are dodging him and other fights. What is your answer to this?

LB: I don't like to get involved in the talk so much but for him to be calling me names is unnecessary. I really don’t like that guy. When I see him we are fighting; plain & simple. I hope to catch him in an elevator or something.  He has really made me mad and that doesn’t happen to me. I turned down fights because I was injured and they offered them to me right after my last fight. I will fight them; just give me some time in between fights ya know. 

Objective: Victory - Exclusive Lyle Beerbohm Interview

9/26/10 9:38 PM
WICKED CLINCH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh "The Punk" Thomson IS A PUNK. I hope Beerbohm does catch him in an elevator. For Thomson to accuse Beerbohm of ducking fights is intolerable - he passed on fights he was offered while badly injured.
9/26/10 9:41 PM
Vivier

I like this part...

DH: Is Thomson the fight you want next?

LB: I don’t even want to fight him in the cage. I want to fight him in the street where there are no rules. He can come to Spokane and we can do it or I will go to him. It's come to that point.
9/26/10 9:50 PM
WICKED CLINCH

Josh needs to keep him mouth shut unless he knows what he's talking about or he might just catch an express elevator to someplace he doesn't want to go.
9/26/10 9:54 PM
brahmabull81
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to visit Spokane like every couple months. I am from Boise and i found it to be like the prettiest city ever.

Good people up there.
9/26/10 9:57 PM
OldManMinerva

tough break getting injured
I thought he was just about to blow up
be on tv etc

9/26/10 10:05 PM
WICKED CLINCH

He still is!!! The only reason he's not more famous and visible is that Strikeforce doesn't promote him at all. He is 24-0 overall IN JUST OVER THREE YEARS. He has beaten people like Duane Ludwig and Vitor Ribiero and still Strikeforce doesn't televise him even though they promise to. No wonder he gets so pissed with them. PROMOTE YOUR WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS STRIKEFORCE, not just your favorites.
9/26/10 10:24 PM
CMX
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thomson easily beats Kyle and if it were in the street it would be 10x worse, and LOL at 2 people talking smack on Josh who have signed up in the last 2 weeks
9/26/10 10:29 PM
WICKED CLINCH

CMX - Thomson easily beats Kyle and if it were in the street it would be 10x worse, and LOL at 2 people talking smack on Josh who have signed up in the last 2 weeks

It's "Lyle".
9/26/10 10:30 PM
Employer

So let me get this straight Lyle, you'll fight Josh for free but not in the ring for money? Sounds ass backward to me
9/26/10 10:37 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh would be Lyle into a living death
9/26/10 10:38 PM
Vivier

Employer - So let me get this straight Lyle, you'll fight Josh for free but not in the ring for money? Sounds ass backward to me

Free fight in Coeur d'alene...could be a backyard brawl at Prangly's? Good idea.
9/26/10 10:47 PM
brahmabull81
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vivier - 
Employer - So let me get this straight Lyle, you'll fight Josh for free but not in the ring for money? Sounds ass backward to me

Free fight in Coeur d'alene...could be a backyard brawl at Prangly's? Good idea.

we could invite mark furhman!
9/26/10 10:51 PM
Vivier

^^Another good idea!
9/26/10 10:56 PM
Dr. Pepper

he sounds like a hotheaded dumbass.  i think when he fully matures, he'll be a solid fighter
9/26/10 11:02 PM
MMAINCA

Give me the 411 about Beerbohm.
9/26/10 11:13 PM
Doc T
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Thompson likes to run his mouth about a few people ? Phone Post
9/26/10 11:14 PM
WICKED CLINCH

For the 411 on Beerbohm - watch this video. Enough said.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=138726108634
9/26/10 11:16 PM
Vivier

CREamedbyCandy - For a convicted felon to be talking this way is reckless, grow up and act like an undefeated professional fighter.

I am a fan of Lyle and wish Strikeforce knew how to actually promote, but the problem with this is that he seemingly hasn't learned from his prior mistakes. With his record an assault charge isn't anything to scoff at, ask War Machine. 

Fight Thomson in the cage.

CRE = no fun. :(
9/26/10 11:51 PM
Shiloh

LOL@Coeur d'alene, Mark Furhman and Holzer Reich.

I never knew Lyle was Coeur d'alene until just now LOLOLOL
9/27/10 1:04 AM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strikeforce needs to promote Beerbohm better. He has yet to be proven wrong. Put him in there with someone tough that can beat him and lets see what happens. If he wins, he gets the title shot.

The winner of JZ/Thomson will most likely get the next shot as Gilbert needs to defend his title sooner rather than later.

That being said, Beerbohm should face the loser of JZ/Thomson.
9/27/10 2:35 AM
threestars35

Josh Thomson Blasted Lyle Beerbohm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExDPfh-wVhk
9/27/10 10:29 AM
Vivier

TTT
9/27/10 12:52 PM
WICKED CLINCH

Yeah, like I keep saying Strikeforce sucks at promotion. There is no reason Beerbohm shouldn't be (at 24-0 overall, with wins over Ribeiro, Ludwig and Oliveira) a more recognized fighter. He should at least be getting televised. People want to point to his internet rants at Strikeforce as the cause, but I think anyone would be losing their mind over lack of promotion, put in his position.
9/27/10 12:54 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.