UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> Joe Rogan! I'm so hemp hyped right now!!

9/27/10 5:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw "The Union"'and I must say..... There is so much information I didn't know. With the pain I've been going through the last 3 years with my knees, my feet and rheumatoid arthritis I'm going to get rid of the chemicals (pain pills) I've been taking and get on the natural stuff. Very inspiring and when I checked that some rheumatoid patients have reversed their symptoms because of MJ, man I'm about to buy me^^ some now.
9/27/10 5:41 AM
Just Kidding
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried marijuana once. Now I have no legs . Phone Post
9/27/10 6:08 AM
Tankhead
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO! Phone Post
9/27/10 7:08 AM
CHalligan
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that documentary.
I can't see any reason why someone would watch that and not think weed should be legalised, or at least change their outlook on the whole prohibition situation if they were against it before. The hemp thing is interesting, and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.
9/27/10 7:21 AM
Archer0545

WRONG FORUM POTHEAD!!!!

Just kidding, Hi Joe, great show last Friday!
9/27/10 10:24 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1050 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHalligan - I love that documentary.
I can't see any reason why someone would watch that and not think weed should be legalised, or at least change their outlook on the whole prohibition situation if they were against it before. The hemp thing is interesting, and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.

Union is a great documentary !!!

xxoo The Taptriot
9/27/10 10:26 AM
chesty_1775

lol at directing this to Joe....he wont be your friend because ya`ll both like weed. Get some real friends. Joe has plenty...and he has a job.
9/27/10 12:18 PM
uniquetechnique
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea they just did a sting here in Vegas in all the medical marijuana places and took the records of all the patients
9/27/10 12:24 PM
Maximus77x

The Union is a great documentary. Really informative on the commercial/industrial side of things. Pot is good!
9/27/10 2:53 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heroin is a better pain killer
9/27/10 3:13 PM
The_Canadianator
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey - 
CHalligan - I love that documentary.

Union is a great documentary !!!

xxoo The Taptriot
VTFU!! Fuck that guy

9/27/10 3:35 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U bastards better not even think about coming out to Cali after Nov., I've got a hard enough time tryin to find a job ;) Phone Post
9/27/10 4:47 PM
uniquetechnique

EPGScott - 
uniquetechnique - Yea they just did a sting here in Vegas in all the medical marijuana places and took the records of all the patients

I'm f'd!

lol
9/28/10 2:24 AM
uniquetechnique

Ok Now I have to get a hookup here in vegas.
9/28/10 4:18 PM
uniquetechnique

EPGScott - 
uniquetechnique - Ok Now I have to get a hookup here in vegas.

plenty of dispensaries out here yet, you just have to go online and do a search to find them, or PM me.

PM'd

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.