UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Question for Eddie B. ?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/27/10 8:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedCell65
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie, just started checking out your vids on 10th web site, and I was blown away. I have been invovled with BJJ for about four years now, and due to some preconcived notion I dismissed 10th planet, was I wronge. My quesiton is what would you say is what sets you apart from everyone else, what is your underlying phylosophy(sp) for the evalotion on 10th planet. Any other 10th planters I welcome you input.
9/28/10 8:44 PM
EddieBravo
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv
 what is your underlying philosophy?

clinching and squeezing is better for your clinch and squeeze than yanking and pulling is for your clinch and squeeze  :)
9/28/10 9:07 PM
RedCell65
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on guy. How did you come up this stuff. Phone Post
9/29/10 12:57 AM
RedCell65

Why the hate, from what I saw and was looking for some input, is that in 10h planet the legs are much more involved. Aside from the funny names it seems that it can help both my gi and no-gi game.
9/29/10 4:28 PM
Rock n Raleigh Suicide
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whos trolling who is the question.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.