UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ross Pearson Fails MRI Scan

9/29/10 6:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Failed the scan about a hour ago and is booked in for an operation in two weeks, not 100% sure what the problem is but I've msg'd him and will post on here if I get a reply.

Get Well Soon Ross

WAR PEARSON!
9/29/10 6:20 AM
Crooklyn
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Redneck=Reality
=(  

Best wishes and a speedy recovery.
9/29/10 6:22 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that sounds horrible. Speedy recovery for Ross!
9/29/10 6:29 AM
purist
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best wishes to Ross!
9/29/10 6:30 AM
NoGi bear

I know, he's my favourite fighter I was hoping he was guna have a quick return to get back to winning ways so I hope it's nothing serious Phone Post
9/29/10 6:41 AM
Sinead O Connors Nipples

That sucks, Ross is a top prospect and by all accounts a good bloke as well.

Hope he gets better soon, and it's nothing serious.
9/29/10 6:47 AM
NoGi bear

(from Ross) "results are not good! Booked in for operation in 2weeks, don't know how long I will be out for!! Gutted" Phone Post
9/29/10 6:47 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pearson is a top prospect. Hopefully this didn't affect his career. Phone Post
9/29/10 7:07 AM
CaptainWoody
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks
9/29/10 7:14 AM
john joe
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/10 7:14 AM
Fighters Only Magazine, Website Editor
not trying to sound smart/be a dick but how do you 'fail' an MRI scan? Thats like saying you failed an x-ray!

He had an MRI scan and it found that he has torn the cartilage in one his knees and also chipped the bone; he is having surgery in 2 weeks to correct both issues.

Spoke to him a minute ago
9/29/10 7:18 AM
Archer0545

Wow, hate to hear this as he is definitely one of the guys I really like to watch.  Here's hoping for a complete recovery!
9/29/10 7:21 AM
DBerry

john joe - not trying to sound smart/be a dick but how do you 'fail' an MRI scan? Thats like saying you failed an x-ray!

He had an MRI scan and it found that he has torn the cartilage in one his knees and also chipped the bone; he is having surgery in 2 weeks to correct both issues.

Was thinking the same ! Surely it just shows up damage.

John Joe - You going to be working the Fighters Only stall at the Expo in a couple of weeks ? Any freebies for your UG buddies ? :-)
9/29/10 7:21 AM
explodingboy

Sucks. Was hoping he would be able to get a chance to have a win and forget about the Miller fight soon. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

9/29/10 7:23 AM
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any ideas how long until we see him fight again?
9/29/10 7:39 AM
john joe
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/29/10 7:39 AM
here you go, some more details an' ting

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=5348 
9/29/10 7:44 AM
john joe

DBerry - John Joe - You going to be working the Fighters Only stall at the Expo in a couple of weeks ? Any freebies for your UG buddies ? :-)

i will be distributing free hugs. One per customer, two for females

i dunno, we might have summat lying around, come and see me.
9/29/10 7:49 AM
john joe

Another text from Ross "I hope people dont think i am trying to make excuses or be a sore loser; Miller beat me fair and square. Thanks everyone for all your get well messages and I will be back soon!"
9/29/10 7:49 AM
explodingboy

I shan't be looking for freebies but I will definately come and say hello at the Expo, will be a grand time.

9/29/10 7:52 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope it is nothing serious. I hope he gets better soon. He has always been a classy fighter and person. Bisping should take some lessons in humbleness from him.
9/29/10 7:53 AM
NoGi bear

john joe - not trying to sound smart/be a dick but how do you 'fail' an MRI scan? Thats like saying you failed an x-ray!

sorry mate i may have worded it a bit wrong, glad youve spoke to him and he's ok! keep us posted with the inside info as i only have twitter n internet at source :)

WAR PEARSON
9/29/10 7:56 AM
fabes
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get well soon Ross!
9/29/10 8:17 AM
DBerry

john joe - 
DBerry - John Joe - You going to be working the Fighters Only stall at the Expo in a couple of weeks ? Any freebies for your UG buddies ? :-)

i will be distributing free hugs. One per customer, two for females

i dunno, we might have summat lying around, come and see me.

Legend - Worst comes to worst I'll take the hug and my friend "rapey Gav when hugged" would like 1 as well.
9/29/10 8:31 AM
john joe

NoGi bear - 

sorry mate i may have worded it a bit wrong, glad youve spoke to him and he's ok! keep us posted with the inside info as i only have twitter n internet at source :)

WAR PEARSON

its only a minor op thankfully;

i wasnt trying to be a dick, i just thought 'eh?'; made it seem like a drug test! "Youve failed your xray, get out!!"
9/29/10 10:23 AM
The Pete
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well wishes for speedy recovery!
9/29/10 10:58 AM
NoGi bear

Haha it's just the way I seen it worded mate Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.