UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Matrix Jiu Jitsu

10/2/10 1:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlabamaSmooth
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At what level do you start rolling like you're in the Matrix? Kinda like the guys that always get the back or hit a sweet sweep after every scramble.  Are they actually thinking that many moves ahead or has it become more instinct and mat feel? What got me thinking about this was Eddies comments about Ryan Hall taking Hermes Franca's back. 

I usually set my subs and sweeps up a few moves in advance but sometime im just in the zone and hit stuff without even thinking about it. Are some guys always in the zone?
10/3/10 4:59 PM
Zero1
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say technique first and after 5-10 years IF you add proper body mechanics, breathing and relaxation and the right mindset you will be able to do Matrix Jits......
10/5/10 10:59 AM
The Elastic Assassin
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can only get to the matrix level if you sign a contract for the black belt program bro!!!!.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.