UnderGround Forums

ITGround >> Voice guys...... recording software

10/4/10 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Road Warrior Fin
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys,

If you are looking for call recording/scoring/contact center management - give me a shout.  I am in a position to help you guys out :)
10/5/10 8:55 AM
tycoon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this an alternative to Cisco Contact Center Express. Does it integrate with Cisco CallManager?
10/5/10 5:43 PM
Road Warrior Fin
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tycoon - Is this an alternative to Cisco Contact Center Express. Does it integrate with Cisco CallManager?

More or less a feature filled add-on that allows for recording, screen recording, scorecarding and soon to have voice analytics.  It integrates with CUCM, CCME and can record even with SRST.  Uses either SIP,  JTAPI or Skinny.  It can also be setup spanless or spanned, however preferred.  We don't outsource development, keep everything pretty tight and optimized and I've seen a 4 week development turn around after a feature request was asked for.  Some companies can do the scorecarding a little better but our products are built for the UI and we are probably the easiest product to manage if you run a call center.

I have just joined this company but it is fairly small and I would love to get some exposure out there so I may be a little biased but - if anyone is seriously looking at some call center solutions - please don't hesitate to reach out, I'd at least to give out options.
11/13/10 12:15 AM
jave
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fin give me a PM, we currently use in various sites of ours NICE Systems, Wygant Call Recording & Callcopy.

Only one of which we're happy with, shoot me a link to something to look at!

What we care about -- couldn't give a shit about scorecard.. it's nice but what we really want is 100% uptime in call recordings and screen caps.
11/16/10 11:58 AM
Road Warrior Fin

done.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.