UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Online poker questions

10/7/10 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ryno_13
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I have been playing various games for the past 6-7 yearsand finally got serious about bankroll management about 10 months ago. Since then I have'nt put any money online because there I have a problem with worsening my play and absolute horrid BR management. I've never deposited more than 50-100 bucks anyway but now I have built a small BR and feel comfortable enough being able to tighten up and manage my money a little better. I plan on making a 300-500 deposit but before I do I wanna make sure I can do it the right way this time.

Rakeback? Where is the best place to find rackback? I already have an account on FTP but I was planning on trying a new site I have never made a real money deposit. Do you have to be a new customer for rackback?

Poker trackers? I have never used one of these before, any recommendations?

Cash outs? I know there are some new laws with the UIGEA but I am unfamiliar. Whats the preferred method for US customers?

I am sure I have a few more questions but these are the 3 that come to mind now. I want to approach this like it's my first time playing online so any help would be greatly appreciated.
10/8/10 1:53 PM
SiftMyMind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holdem Manager is good software to use (just do a search for Holdem Manager).

You can get a bonus that will pay for the software by opening a new account at one of its affiliated sites (go to the ‘get it free’ page to find out the related info).

10/8/10 9:14 PM
dab
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to rakebackpros.com for rakeback for full tilt. You should be able to get rakeback added to your account as long as you didn't use another affiliate when you created it. As for cashing out, e-checks is the best for smallish amounts and bankwire for larger amounts. I would use a separate bank just for poker though.
11/26/10 12:05 AM
KenTheWalrus
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard a rumor that a certain senator may be attaching an internet gaming bill in the lame duck session coming up. My source didn't know if it was just a poker bill or a broader gaming bill, but the rumor coming out of the last international gaming law convention is that the bill will be attached if a large enough, almost guaranteed bill comes up within the next few weeks.

Just thought I'd share that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.