UnderGround Forums

Jen >> BJJ training back in 2002

10/11/10 5:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/11/10 5:46 AM

Here's some footage of some BJJ training back in 2002 with Bruce Weiler. Good times! Bruce later received his black belt from Marco Nascimento in 2006. Bruce is a very skilled BJJ practitioner and was also Marco's first black belt. Bruce teaches in northern Indiana and has a very successful competition team that actively competes in gi, no gi, and NHB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzbddYT-zhA
10/11/10 3:46 PM
Bolo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny side story to this training was that Bruce told me prior to training that no one had tapped him with the triangle choke in several years. Not the most advisable thing to say to a black belt prior to training. :) So after I catch... him in the triangle choke the first time, you hear him make the comment at 2:49 saying "That's not going to happen again." When an instructor hears that from a student, that's translates to "Please do that to me again and again". :P

The more I put the triangle on, the hard Bruce starts digging his elbows into my inner thighs when we reset. That's why you see me pop my legs open right away. I even make a comment at one time about my inner thigh killing me. I believe I had a huge bruise on my leg after that training session.

All in good fun!
10/14/10 8:37 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here you go

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.