UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Nogi/MMA in Melbourne

10/12/10 9:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnny101
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/10 9:01 PM

I'm moving over to Melbourne from the UK soon and looking for a place to train. Looking for somewhere that does mostly nogi and maybe a bit of gi and MMA.

There seems to be loads of place to train compared to where I'm from which is great but from what I've looked at from google most BJJ places only seem to have 1 or maybe 2 nogi classes per week.

Do any of you guys know anywhere that has a bit more nogi? (I found the 10th planet Melbourne site but its a bit far from where I'll be staying)?

Cheers in advance

10/13/10 7:26 AM
Kakoda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you staying? Phone Post
10/14/10 10:08 AM
johnny101
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/14/10 8:34 PM
 Sandringham, a few Ks up the road from St Kilda. Think Peter Debeens will be closest for me but not sure how much nogi they do there.

10/15/10 7:59 PM
DIMA

10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Melbourne... All No GI and MMA... Phone Post
10/21/10 3:41 PM
johnny101

^ Is this about the iphone thread?
10/31/10 9:22 PM
AndrewDev

Team Nemesis

5/148 Arthurton Road, Northcote

Contact Details: 0420 621 523

www.teamnemesis.com.au
11/6/10 7:49 PM
DK Chaos
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HUGE WEEK coming up for Team Nemesis. Brayden Summers is back from Thailand after his Round 2 victory against Bian Xiao Long from Chinas top Sanda Team, win on ESPNs Martial Combat. Brayden has spent the past 7 months training in Thailand and is now back to make his mark of the Australian scene. Brayden looks to maintain his undefeated record and set to make waves in the under 70kgs division in Australia and Internationally.

Japanese fighter Masaya Doi returns after his latest win on Cage Force Tokyo. Masa resides in Tokyo and has fought on some of Japans & Australia's biggest promotions Rize, and CFC. This time Masa takes on Ritchie Whitson who appeared on series 9 of the Ultimate Fighter series. A tough fight for Masa, but Masa is never one to back down and comes to this fight and all other fully prepared.

Kenny Yeung, star of Hong Kong's Legend FC will take on Damien Brown. Kenny is renowned for his super technical striking and devastating Muay Thai. Kenny has a wealth of experience under his belt having fought on the past 3 Legend FC events.

So many international superstars of MMA under the one roof at TEAM NEMESIS, Melbourne's #1 MMA team.

teamnemesis.wordpress.com/

www.teamnemesis.com.au/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.