UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Hotels near Tiger Muay Thai

10/12/10 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Khabeer Rockley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Guys, I'll be going on my first trip to Thailand in January next year, and was wondering if any of you have previously been to Tiger, and what hotels you stayed at?

I'm preferably looking for a place not to far from Tiger, but also not to far from everything else such as the sightseeing, shopping, other gyms etc. As it is my first trip there, I'd like to stay somewhere quite comfortable.
I've looked on Google and have found multiple hotels near Tiger, however I've also heard from many ppl that not all hotels are what they seem on the net.

Any help would be awesome, many thanks!!

PS: Although i'm looking to do privates for my mma, muay thai game at Tiger, if anyone else knows a place i definitely have to visit whilst in Phuket, let me know. (training or not training related).

10/14/10 3:04 PM
Ryukyu Damashi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't train at Tiger, but spend 2 months every summer in Southern Phuket training at Sinbi. I like the Nai Harn area much better than Chalong.

If you are set on going to Tiger, just book through their website. They will charge you a bit more, but it will make it easy for you. It's a tourist gym, so take advantage of their services and let them do the booking and such.

Head down to Rawai and take one of the sea gypsy boats to one of the small island for day. It's only 1000 baht and well worth it. Bring your own water, the shops on the island will charge you out the ass.

10/14/10 9:14 PM
Khabeer Rockley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks bro!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.