UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> "holy Sh!t for real" is what Im hearing

10/16/10 8:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jamie Levine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/16/10 9:12 AM

Ben Saunders added to the WEF nov 6th card as the mail event.

To see the rest of the card go to :

www.WEFMMA.com

dont forget to listen to Seth Petruzelli's radio show on Wednesday from 7pm to 8pm,
I have another big announcement I will let out of the bag live.
740 am

See ya all there.
10/17/10 7:59 AM
jewrad
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this real? You listed Din Thomas as one of the fighters on the last card. That turned out to be BS. Phone Post
10/17/10 9:44 AM
Jamie Levine

jewrad , eat my shit. here you go talking out if your ass once again. fyi Din was on the card until the thursday prior to the event. insted of coming on here trying to bash me ask din your self....wait a minute you dont have his number. let me give it to you 1-800- go fuck yourself.
10/17/10 1:11 PM
BanjaCop
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where in Florida is this event? (non Florida native here) Phone Post
10/17/10 9:36 PM
Jamie Levine

Kissimmee is the city. www.WEFMMA.com has all the info about the event.
10/19/10 5:33 AM
Jamie Levine

Randy, no thats dins number for sure. he told me it was himself....lol

when are you back to Orlando? hopefully for the Nov 6th WEF???
10/19/10 12:42 PM
jewrad
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie, fuck you!!! You are douche bag and a phony!! You will never be anything more than a second rate slime ball. You were, are, and always will be a fat piece of kid-diddling shit!! Even your expensive suits make you look fat. Your promotion sucks! I hope your happy living your life as the poor-man's Dana White. Always remember, YOU ARE A NOBODY!! Randy---I still want you!! Phone Post
10/19/10 9:01 PM
Jamie Levine

LOL @ jeward, my promotion sucks lol ... why dont you tell us your real name? why do you hide behind the false screen name?

a nobody ??? you seem to know me and pay attention to my cloths , so what does that make you. a fag? You are just mad because you cant fight.

its ok the internet still needs guys like you to sell ad space...keep up the good work...

TROLL
10/20/10 12:53 PM
jewrad

My name is Jared....I'm only gay for Randy...I never claimed to be a fighter...your promotion does suck...you are a still a nobody. Also, fighting in your own promotion, against hand picked opponents, doesn't really make you a fighter either. Phone Post
10/20/10 8:39 PM
Jamie Levine

well dont buy a ticket to the event then, and if you really think the WEF sucks you have no business ever saying the words Mixed Martial Arts. if you do show at the WEF event my fat ass will throw you out on your fucken head. try me bitch and ill show you i can fight.
step up please.
Im sure all the fighters that fight on the WEF cards will be happy to here that they suck because they make the show not me.
10/21/10 10:26 AM
Todd Cutler

Listen i have been involved with BJJ and MMa for 15 years now and the facts are all shows the fighters make. The WEF has been responsible for producing some of the best fightiers in florida whom have gone on to other shows. Din didnt fight last show but he in fact did come from the wef for those who are old skool like myself and remember those days... He beat UFC champ Jens Pulver.. I have been in Florida 10 years now also and have seen the rise and fall of many shows.. WEF is the ONLY one still standing..... Its a good show as are all the florida promotions.. This thread is about Ben.. Hell when i got here 10 years ago Ben had just started at Din Thomas school United Champions in Orlando and yes WEF was doin shows... TTT for a good card...
10/22/10 2:49 PM
Tubarao

"This thread is about Ben" <--- I know... congrats to him. Hopefully, can make it to the big show asap

"This thread is about Ben" <--- too bad Levine was the one who created it...
10/22/10 2:51 PM
Tubarao

correction...
"make it BACK to the big show asap"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.