UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> MMA in Pell City, Oct. 30

10/18/10 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not my show, but...

Amateur MMA in Pell City (btwn B'ham & Anniston) on Saturday, Oct. 30. Yes, it's a race weekend. There will be traffic.

For info on attending or fighting, contact
TODD OWENS, 256.835.1814; tko4events@yahoo.com

Again, not my show. But I just might be cornering a few people...

TOM STEDHAM

For those on facebook,
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122605911130008#!/TKO4EVENTS?v=info
10/24/10 7:50 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.. I was told today that a certain person ("The Epileptic Warrior") told the promoter that I TURNED HIM IN AND CAUSED THE SHOW TO BE CANCELLED...!

Ummmm.... For the record, I didn't... I had fighters on this show... Exactly what would be my motivation for GETTING A SHOW CANCELLED THAT BOOKED MY FIGHTERS???

Once again, this idiot is telling lies behind my back. But he won't face me in the cage.

Try another lie, Eddie. You failed again. As always...
Yep, I'm TOM STEDHAM... Still me; still here.
10/26/10 1:11 AM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What exactly happened?  Any new movies Tom?  Pep and I were talking about that the other day?
10/26/10 7:12 PM
TomStedham

Edited: 10/26/10 7:17 PM
Funny you should ask...

a) about the Pell City show: promoter was contacted by the St. Clair Cty DA. "New State law"... No commission sanction; no show. Period. Class C felony for promoter; Class B misdemeanor (I think) for fighters. And since the commission hasn't been appointed yet.. Oopsy.
What will other DA's do, you might ask? How will this affect other shows? I have no idea.

b)New movies? Tons of 'em. I'm heading back to Atlanta in the morning (Wed.) to be on another episode of BET'S The Game. Last week we filmed at Holyfield's mansion for 14 hrs. It was pretty cool.

Sunday (31st) the teaser for my new horror movie GUTMUNCHERS is being shown at a horrorfest at Strange Days in Montgomery, along with one of my previous horror movies, PLATOON OF THE DEAD.

In the last month, I've been in THE LOST VALENTINE w/ Betty White & Jennifer Love Hewitt; the remake of FOOTLOOSE (I play an EMT); MARRY ME w/ Lucy Liu, etc. Just auditioned as an FBI agent in a tv pilot, and for the sequel to MEGA PIRANHA... Life is good.

There's more, but you know how people love to talk shit about me... Feel free to check my facebook or pm me...
10/28/10 12:40 AM
FCFBlazer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool man, Good for you! And whatcha goin to do, Haters goin to Hate! I mean I hate you!, Not cause you're a douche, but you're livin the life man! Entourage style!  LOL!  Keep doin your thing! Don't be a stranger bro! And Platoon of the Dead is BAD ASS!!!! Has like a cult following!
10/28/10 1:37 PM
TomStedham

Thanks...

Yesterday I worked on BET's THE GAME again... Chris Webber was there. Going back Monday to play an FBI Agent for an ABC show... Got a few more things like that lined up.

Looks like I'll be moving to Atlanta in a few more weeks. And of course, I'm drinking a MONSTER and living my life.

Stay tuned for my next appearance... Lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.