UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How Many Arrests/Deaths at UFC 121?

10/18/10 10:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brian Rule
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's to hoping the Honda Center and Anaheim authorities are prepared for the race war during and after the fights this Saturday. Unfortunately I'm guessing there will be about 50 arrests, one murder, and several individuals spending their nights in critical condition.
10/18/10 10:44 PM
Mamushi
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is everyone intent on turning this fight into a racial matchup?  Maybe fans are mature enough to put that aside.
10/18/10 10:47 PM
Brian Rule
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it depends on the person but sadly that's the way it's heading, and sadly alcohol + racism + fighting atmosphere = bad news. Authorities need to know that this could get ugly
10/18/10 10:48 PM
keepthechange
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was supposed to be a gang war at a local show i went to headlined by two guys from rival biker gangs that strong armed the promoter into letting them fight...

Nothing happened
10/18/10 10:50 PM
funk samurai

Mamushi -  Why is everyone intent on turning this fight into a racial matchup?  Maybe fans are mature enough to put that aside.

What!? Havn't you seen the UFC ads? This is exactly what the UFC wants. Retards eat this shit up
10/18/10 10:51 PM
ceiling_cat
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I get a cartman pic already?
10/18/10 10:55 PM
goggs2009

Brocks going to win its going be beautiful
10/18/10 10:57 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
CREamedbyCandy -

I would be more worried about the event in Detroit as far as fan violence, more goons per capita who like jumping on people for fun and for profit.

We'll be fine as long as Artest doesn't show up...
10/18/10 11:04 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
941 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREamedbyCandy - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
CREamedbyCandy -

I would be more worried about the event in Detroit as far as fan violence, more goons per capita who like jumping on people for fun and for profit.

We'll be fine as long as Artest doesn't show up...

"Just another bitch ass New Yorker". 
Hey ! Im a bitch ass NYer

10/18/10 11:09 PM
Corky22
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mamushi -  Why is everyone intent on turning this fight into a racial matchup?  Maybe fans are mature enough to put that aside.

Sometimes these things happen in MMA.
10/18/10 11:39 PM
JimmersonzGlove
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were some brawls in the stands there at UFC 59 and Kimo tried to tell us we were in his seats lol. Solid night!
10/19/10 12:07 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody outside of this forum is even talking about the racism bullshit.
10/19/10 12:44 AM
Grakman

^ you must have missed the video of the Mexicans mobbing Cain and telling him to f*** that white boy up. Phone Post
10/19/10 1:00 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all of the mexicans who show up to the event are going to want to riot once they see cain get smashed by lesnar.
10/19/10 2:03 AM
I Embarrass Even Myself

Zuffa has made this into a race war. This is far different then a puerto rico vs Mexican war, this is a white man vs a Mexican. Mexicans hate white people, even more after the Arizona law. There will be alot of violence come saturday night. Phone Post
10/19/10 2:08 AM
Volatol

Hmmm...I might be working this fight as an EMT. I didn't think about this when I requested the shift. I was only thinking about getting to be 15 ft away from the cage for free. This should be interesting. Hopefully everyone waits until after the main event at least so I can watch rather than spend my night at the ER! Phone Post
10/19/10 2:20 AM
Cueball B
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There still both American to me, dammit.
10/19/10 2:21 AM
kindofawesome

Hey, guess who doesn't know a thing about race. Phone Post
10/19/10 2:24 AM
elgringo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we are going to see some black on black crime!
10/19/10 2:37 AM
Hessian
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like they will have time when they are busy killing each other over control of the drug trade routes out of Mexico.

As a side thought are we too believe that after what 20-30 years in the US of A that Cains' Father still has not bothered to learn English? Or did they ask him to speak Spanish for the cameras to play up the theme?
10/19/10 3:32 AM
PJ Benn Fan
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You obviously havent been to a UFC in the last few years have you?

Theres always fights in the crowd. And thats without and racial divide I would imagine.

Add in a little and it is what it is.

I think you are grossly over estimating the overall intelligence level of the average UFC ticket holder fren!
10/19/10 3:37 AM
spliff
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

about tree fiddy
10/19/10 3:47 AM
HexRei

Sad troll here. There won't be a race riot over this, sorry.
10/19/10 4:08 AM
JDSFTW

Lol watch that video of Cain in LA. Those mexicans probably don't even know what MMA stands for. They're just rooting because the Ufc fooled their uneducated minds that Cain is of Mexican nationality when in reality he is as American as me. There will be a lot of sad beaners after the fight that's for sure Phone Post
10/19/10 4:26 AM
FrankDux

There is no race war...And "Mexicans" don't hate white people...WTF?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.