UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Guard Pass, Not Taping to Sr8 Ankle &175vs300+

10/20/10 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThePainFactory
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/10 2:26 AM

Does anyone else use this pass? Never seen it before but it worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp9IOCSmatw

The ankle pop at the end is not what I wanted. When I teach straight ankles in the gym they follow this progression.

(Here is the break down)

At 1:37 I try to get the tap with a safe belly up straight ankle. (pain compliance mainly)

At 1:42 I kept the same grip but roll to my side to add a little more pressure. It is starting to get more dangerous.

At 1:47 I decided to switch grips and go belly down. It is best to tap to this position. Once you feel it, it is two late.
Here is my the next match, it is the finals Advanced Open Weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQHJf1gQmCs

S.A.F.E. Grappling in the School Program
(I need some help with this Please)

I opened a MMA Gym in my home town a little over a year ago. At our gym we have developed a grappling program the local school just implemented. This is an after school activity. The town has a 17% unemployment and really bad Meth problem. The kids here have to see a lot.

Bullying is really bad here too. Kids watch the UFC and look up to some of the guys. I would like to make Mixed Martial Artist against Bullies a part of this program. So, what I need is money to get mats, and people kids will respect who are willing to either call in and talk to kids about bullying or stop at the school and talk the to kids.

If you can help with either of this call two 7 0 two eight seven 3 8 five Three or email david at The Pain Factory
10/20/10 12:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThePainFactory
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/10 2:23 AM
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.