UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MacDonald out, Bonglelt in vs. Natal at UFC 124

10/20/10 9:47 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Canadian Jason MacDonald has been forced off the the upcoming UFC 124 card in Montreal with an unknown injury. Stepping in to replace him will be fellow countrymen Ontario's Jesse “Water” Bongfeldt, who will now face Renzo Gracie student Rafael "Sapo" Natal in a middleweight contest on the card.

Jason Bongfeldt makes his UFC debut riding a seven fight win streak, but hasn't competed since September 2009 in a Rumble in the Cage event in Canada.

The fight between Bongfeldt and Natal will remain on the preliminary portion of the undercard.

Yes, “Water” Bongfeld really is his fight name.

Read entire article...

10/20/10 10:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
treebush
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess who the stoners will be cheering for? Hope MacDonald didn't hurt his leg again!
10/20/10 10:50 AM
DowntownMB
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His fight against TJ was sick. I hope he's improved since then though, I personally never thought he had the skillset for the big show.

Sort of a jack of all trades fighter master of none. Very entertaining fighter though.

I hope he does well.
10/20/10 11:29 AM
fabes
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Bongwater!
10/20/10 6:42 PM
DanFerguson

It's a reference to the Bruce Lee flow like water concept. not a stoner nickname
10/20/10 6:56 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Underground News - 

MacDonald out, Bonglelt in vs. Natal at UFC 124

[facebook.com]

Canadian Jason MacDonald has been forced off the the upcoming UFC 124 card in Montreal with an unknown injury. Stepping in to replace him will be fellow countrymen Ontario's Jesse “Water” Bongfeldt, who will now face Renzo Gracie student Rafael "Sapo" Natal in a middleweight contest on the card.

Jason Bongfeldt makes his UFC debut riding a seven fight win streak, but hasn't competed since September 2009 in a Rumble in the Cage event in Canada.

The fight between Bongfeldt and Natal will remain on the preliminary portion of the undercard.

Yes, “Water” Bongfeld really is his fight name.

Read entire article...

LOL@ spelling his last name three different ways and calling him Jason.

Jesse will do well in the UFC, but I think he's better suited for 170.
10/20/10 7:40 PM
Bounty Hunter

TTT

10/20/10 7:44 PM
MrColdCock
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fun fighter to watch. I thought his last few fights were at 155. 185 is way to big for him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.