UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> I am an addict folks...

10/20/10 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recently, about 5months ago, I prayed for an addiction to the word. It's safe to say I now have it. I read the bible every chance I get. Any free time I have is spent reading the word. God has also opened my eyes to reveal truths under the surface of the text as well. And it's strange...It almost feels as if 3 7.5 tabs are just kicking in as I read! Some of u might want to pray for this as well if it's your desire. It's definately gods will!
10/20/10 6:51 PM
Joe Ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds you need curing.

May I suggest Herr Nietzsche's "Genealogy of Morality".

Absorb what is written in that and the monkey shall be off your back forever.
10/20/10 11:44 PM
the rooster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dying Breed, I understand. God did the same for me over 20 years ago. Words jumping off the pages. It's awesome! and no hangover's or regrets!
10/21/10 6:35 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The old testament is good, and with the new testament,when i remove the words that are not the Lords, beauty and freedom is all i see :)
10/21/10 6:37 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LUKE 20&21... And when Jesus was demanded by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come,

he answered them and said,

The kingdom of God cometh not with observation. Neither shall they say, over here! or over there!

For behold, the kingdom of God is within You!
10/26/10 10:01 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been using this for a while.  Love it.
10/28/10 12:16 PM
gord96
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i just started reading the bible too. i have never really been a fan of the bible before but I downloaded the Holy Bible app on my iPhone and have started a program of my own design where I read 5 chapters a night from different books (ie 1 book of law, 1 book of poetry, 1 book of prophets, 1 book of history and 1 book from the new testament). so far so good.
10/28/10 4:34 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's not dissimilar to the program I posted, except it is 10 chapters a day and a maybe a little more repetitive.
10/28/10 4:47 PM
gord96
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes. i got the idea from your post. thanks!
10/30/10 5:08 PM
tope
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord, this is great news! I encourage you to ask many questions so you get a good understanding of what our God has done for us. gotquestions.org is a great question and answere website. Your salvation is very important and I encourage you to a relationship with Jesus, there so much joy in it. I'll be praying for you gord.
10/31/10 1:47 PM
CJJScout

Lurk much, tope?
2/18/11 6:58 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha, wow. i forgot all about this post. i finally have the internet again after 4 years or so of just not getting back online. hopefully i can come here more now and get some encouragement from you guys.

still an addict,

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.