UnderGround Forums

TUF 16 >> LMFAO at Marc Stevens

10/21/10 4:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
renegade87
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy was supposed to be one of the best fighters of the season. He is an over confident wannabe Josh Koscheck who would probably drink semen if Koscheck told him to. He acted like a child dancing around the house being a loud mouth when his team won their first and ONLY fight (after talking about being a mature fighter only a few segments prior), he walks around like he's Gods gift to MMA, and he completely underestimated Cody McKenzie and treated him like he was just going to run through him. I love seeing these jock douche bags get humbled by people who don't insist on "fitting in". What nerve to say that Mckenzie doesn't have a fighters lifestyle because he reads, meditates, and doesn't have a mohawk. A "fighters lifestyle" doesn't mean walk around as if you are better than everybody and worship those who can beat your ass. I literally jumped off my bed laughing when McKenzie choked him unconscious. All the props in the world to Cody for putting this piece of shit chump in his place. Props for standing up to Koscheck and getting into his head as well. I'm a fan of Cody McKenzie after tonight's episode for sure.
10/21/10 5:09 AM
Ew0k187
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's just a show man...calm down...
10/21/10 5:39 AM
Dznuts

You could hear crickets in that teams room after that fight. Then just "wow"

LOL
10/21/10 9:21 AM
Mit
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was really happy when he got choked out. I was even happy to see the one Armenian guy get choked out cause he was freakin out when Bruce Leroy was yelling during a fight and then participated in the wall slapping after they got one win.

Team Kos=Typical jock assholes.
10/21/10 5:37 PM
renegade87
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ew0k187 - it's just a show man...calm down...

????
10/23/10 3:54 AM
Enemies

If GSP wasn't there I would've been banging on that dressing room wall so loudly their eyes would've been tearing up.
10/29/10 10:36 PM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe he got the wild card, there is no way in hell that he deserved it. Here's hoping he gets Cody in the next round and Cody does exactly the same thing lol Phone Post
11/4/10 12:52 AM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldnt resist posting on this thread, I agree 100% the guy did the LEAST to deserve a wild card, and went out and proved it beyond doubt by getting choked, again.
11/4/10 8:23 AM
Mit
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is totally not who they thought he was. Kos looks like a chump picking that guy first.
11/4/10 9:35 AM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - He is totally not who they thought he was. Kos looks like a chump picking that guy first.

Thing is, that should have been very clear after getting choked in 18 seconds. The wildcard thing is for the guy who does best in a losing effort ON THE SHOW, not who has the best "potential".
11/4/10 9:55 AM
Mit

stlnl2 - 
Mit - He is totally not who they thought he was. Kos looks like a chump picking that guy first.

Thing is, that should have been very clear after getting choked in 18 seconds. The wildcard thing is for the guy who does best in a losing effort ON THE SHOW, not who has the best "potential".

I completely agree. Aaron Wilkinson embodied that. Honestly I think that they just didn't want to have too many redshirts clogging the quarter finals.
11/4/10 9:55 AM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I was hoping he'd get choked out by Cody again, but I'll settle for him getting choke out by English. Phone Post
11/4/10 10:05 AM
stlnl2

Mit - 
stlnl2 - 

I completely agree. Aaron Wilkinson embodied that. Honestly I think that they just didn't want to have too many redshirts clogging the quarter finals.

Well, to that end the other two Kos guys, did a hell of alot better in their fights.
11/21/10 4:17 PM
Talengard

There was something satisfying about watching a guy like Marc Stevens get choked out by Cody, and then again the second time, but I didn't freak out.
2/27/11 5:29 AM
cadams

This guy was cocky. And seeing his antics even before he lost to Cody, i almost predicted he was all talk and no balls. Yes, he could be talented on paper but it is different when you put it all together. When you talk a lot, you should be ready to walk it and have the skills to back it up. Like this guy, even though he was given another chance, he cannot live up to what he said.
4/12/11 10:15 AM
RickRude

Stevens cost me 1500 from his last fight: took him in an 8 fight, 5 buck parlay...that f-cker lol Phone Post
4/12/11 1:10 PM
Mit

RickRude - Stevens cost me 1500 from his last fight: took him in an 8 fight, 5 buck parlay...that f-cker lol Phone Post

Why on earth would you bet on him to win? That guy literally loves to get submitted.
4/15/11 10:22 AM
RickRude

didn't know much about either fighter, but Stevens had "more experience" i thought lol... Phone Post
8/3/11 10:32 AM
Pizzeria Nova Uno

LOL at him being a brown belt

Typical Tai Kai advertising Phone Post
11/3/11 8:36 PM
sobamma

i dont think cody reads.... or meditates for that matterr. he had a good fight but he didn't focus enough i like cody but he needs to start realising hes not trainin hard enough if he wants to be good
11/24/11 8:38 AM
Pizzeria Nova Uno

War Stevens

Jiu jitsu nation for life Phone Post
11/25/11 1:58 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sobamma - i dont think cody reads.... or meditates for that matterr. he had a good fight but he didn't focus enough i like cody but he needs to start realising hes not trainin hard enough if he wants to be good

i know about the reading or meditation, but i would like to see him dedicate to a whole camp and really work on some of the wholes in his game. he's an exciting character

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.