UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Fighting November 6th... =)

10/21/10 3:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ben Saunders
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone after a few fights fell through and some opponents backed out I decided to say screw it and jump on the closest thing for me ASAP.... All I want to do is fight so that's exactly what I am doing. It's not the best exposure, money, or opponent... but right now I am so anxious to get back in the cage that none of that matters...

You can check out WEFMMA.COM for details...

It will be replayed on Fox Sports Net, Fight Zone, and sunshine network i believe.

None the less i have been improving dramatically... working my wrestling and takedown defense like crazy... By learning the little details it has opened up a lot of possibilities to my already well rounded style. We have worked hard on improving my weaknesses and turning them into my strengths... I plan on showcasing my upgraded arsenal in devastating fashion November 6th, at the Silver Spurs Arena here in Kissimmee, Florida.

If you live in Florida make sure to come check out the fights... they got a loaded card with a total of 13 fights. It's gonna be a great night! =)
10/21/10 3:25 PM
Ben Saunders
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket
10/21/10 8:44 PM
Twister Trent
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saunders by annhilation in round zero.

Good luck Ben!
10/22/10 8:19 PM
Jamie Levine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did my best to give Ben Saunders the best possible match up with my roster of WEF fighters.
EH is one tough guy and came back to steel the fight in the last WEF with James Brasco.

Dont count EH out of this fight at all BJJ BB, Wrestler, and Boxer all in one guy.

Dont get me wrong Im hoping for a barn burner type of a fight and from what both camps are telling me "dont blink" comes out.

Good luck to both fighters and may the best fighter win the bout.

JL
10/29/10 9:33 PM
DivineJiuJitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoop that ass, killa b
10/30/10 12:44 AM
Roo Badley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/30/10 12:44 AM
ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.