UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Jeremy Horn Seminar in Kalamazoo November 7th

10/21/10 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Khillah
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey MI UGers,

Would love to have you all at the next Jeremy Horn Seminar in Kalamazoo no November 7th @ 11 am, you can register online at  www.lightningkicks.com

Hope to see you there. Have a great night.

Amir
10/22/10 3:50 PM
BadBradBurrick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you had it on a Saturday I would come.
10/23/10 1:24 PM
KenTheWalrus
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was rooting for you to win the show. Tough luck, but it's still cool you made it to the elimination to get in the house. Good luck in your future and career.

Jeremy Horn is one of my all-time favorite fighters, up there with Ivan Salaverry, Dan Severn, and Rashad. Surgery is keeping me on the shelf for the next few months. Any plans to have Jeremy come back some time next year?

10/23/10 10:53 PM
TheBean

I would love to make it as well but sundays are hard. I wish it was on saterday has well. Do you plan on doing anymore with him?
10/25/10 10:07 AM
Khillah
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken you rock, thanks for the suppot man, what were the chanes of running into a modified sub like that? oh well, Cody is for sure slick with that move, but I way outlasted Koshcheks first pick (funny how we can justify things in our own head, lol)  it was actually a very good opportunity with lots of great exposure, there are many great organizations out there, and I should be ready to make a big announcment before the end of the year. Thanks again for the support.

Bean, Jermey is actually the head of our MMA program, so he is out here often, will keep you postedon the next one. Looking forward to training with you.

Since your free on Saturday Brad, come down to Rumble in the Zoo :) thats why we scheduled it on Sunday, we want all the Rumble in the Zoo fighters to attend the next day. Hope to see you there.

Thanks again for all the supprt, you guys are awesome!
10/27/10 9:08 AM
BadBradBurrick

What is the details for Saturday?
10/27/10 3:38 PM
Khillah

www.rumbleinthezoo.com

Doors open at 7 pm. If you make it (i hope you do), make sure you come and see me!

at the "State Theatre" in Kalamazoo  
404 S. Burdick St
Kalamazoo, MI 269-345-6500

10/27/10 3:38 PM
Khillah

Hope to see you there brad

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.