UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar

10/26/10 10:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how people dismiss Brock being an asshole as him just "working you like he did in WWE."
10/26/10 11:48 AM
leftlcoastinit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDK carnales. I could see how some people see the harrasment warranted. But I didnt believe any of those words he said about my raza. Its part of the show maybe IDK. Take this into account though. Matt Hughes comes off kind of like Brock and he does charity work in mexico on the regular. Just dont believe the hype. Why do we have to stomp on a broken man? Why does that make you feel better? Y esto lo esta escribiendo un chicano.
10/27/10 8:00 AM
mindspa24
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ the professor of mma
Well played sir, you are in fact a master of online reference manuals. I have been made supremely smarter by having been the recipient of your vast internet definition searching powers.

Actually, it's just a funny line delivered by Will Ferrel in Blades of Glory.
10/27/10 8:00 AM
mindspa24
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ the professor of mma
Well played sir, you are in fact a master of online reference manuals. I have been made supremely smarter by having been the recipient of your vast internet definition searching powers.

Actually, it's just a funny line delivered by Will Ferrel in Blades of Glory.
10/27/10 9:56 AM
supersaiyan

i dont hate brock but it really irked me when he said -

" smaller guys dont pose a real threat to me " crap

...he really had it coming and got a big ass boot in his mouth.

to me and others that sounds like disrespect.

i tend to always be the biggest guy in bjj/mma gyms that i am in...( i am in my 3rd facility now )

but i dont go mouthing off or thinking i wont have a hard time competing with guys smaller than me.. thats some straight up ignorant/arrogant garbage mentality.

My focus is learning training and hoping to win and giving 100% and i am sure my opponents and team players do the same in return.
10/27/10 10:06 AM

I gotta place in Greeley...
10/27/10 11:03 AM
rbl
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love MMA and all but you have to acknowledge that a large part of the fans are pretty much the same as pro wrestling fans. They get excited about the whole soap opera as much as the actual fights.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.