UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> rubberguard defense counter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/27/10 2:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kellum634
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

word. So I have zombie on the guy i'm hugging my knee with my left arm but this dude always forces his arm between my right hand grabbing my ankle and my body. He'll just swim his arm through there and break it. What do when he starts to do that? crackhead control?
10/27/10 12:25 PM
TheBulgarianAssassin
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean you have New York on a guy? I know what you mean. If you got that real good and tight then the other dude shouldn't be able to do that move. Do the position better.
10/29/10 10:39 AM
BJJintheUSA
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sounds like your right elbow is probably off your center line too much. you need to squeeze your leg down and put your elbow closer to your belly. I usually pin my wrist to his neck and keep my elbow right over my stomach to keep them from swimming that arm beyond the elbow. And yes if he starts to go for it and you think you're going to lose the position trow your right leg up to crackhead and push squeeze that should probably expose his left arm for an arm bar.
10/29/10 11:54 AM
Matt Hurpees
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like a good time to clear the neck.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.