UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> O.k., I give up. Vector is right.

11/5/10 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoWdA101
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, you can't do it if you already have an account. I have heard horror stories of people setting up a new account and when full tilt realized they had two accounts they got black listed. There might be a way around it but I would do some homework before trying it, it can be risky to set up a second account on any poker site. Considering multi accounting is a major security concern for them I don't think they mess around with it too much.
11/5/10 5:09 PM
PR
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aezo - I have a quick question about rakeback. Since I already have an account on pokerstars and fulltilt is it to late to get rakeback from those two sites? When I did a google search it seems like the only time you can do it is when setting up a new account.

There is no "rakeback" on Stars so you are all good. Instead of rakeback stars just has a points program, where you redeem the points for $
11/5/10 7:33 PM
stillmatic
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR - 
stillmatic - I actually used to play Bryce "Freedom25" Paradis HU all the time, of course this was before I knew who he was.

Aha, former student of mine.

lol really? I always thought he was a pretty good player, but I never would have guessed he would be playing the nose bleed limits in such a short span of time. I do think he made a great decision in basically retiring from poker. The amount of time and effort required to stay on top in those games to me just isn't worth it.
11/5/10 7:39 PM
stillmatic
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aezo - I have a quick question about rakeback. Since I already have an account on pokerstars and fulltilt is it to late to get rakeback from those two sites? When I did a google search it seems like the only time you can do it is when setting up a new account.

Most likely you won't be able to get Rakeback on FT, but in some instances, some people have gotten it despite signing up through an affiliate. If you just signed up through FullTilt and not an affiliate, you have a much better chance of getting it either by asking them directly or going through a site like rakebackpros.com
11/5/10 7:58 PM
stillmatic

PoWdA101 - Yeah, you can't do it if you already have an account. I have heard horror stories of people setting up a new account and when full tilt realized they had two accounts they got black listed. There might be a way around it but I would do some homework before trying it, it can be risky to set up a second account on any poker site. Considering multi accounting is a major security concern for them I don't think they mess around with it too much.

Yeah things like ghosting, multi-accounting and team play weren't really a big deal back in the day. That's not the case anymore. It would be unwise to break any poker site's rules as they won't hesitate to shut down your account and seize everything in it without a trial.
11/5/10 8:41 PM
PR
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - 
PR - 
stillmatic - I actually used to play Bryce "Freedom25" Paradis HU all the time, of course this was before I knew who he was.

Aha, former student of mine.

lol really? I always thought he was a pretty good player, but I never would have guessed he would be playing the nose bleed limits in such a short span of time. I do think he made a great decision in basically retiring from poker. The amount of time and effort required to stay on top in those games to me just isn't worth it.

Trust me, he did his homework. Took him probably two years playing low stakes, before it "clicking" and then he went to nosebleed stakes very fast. It didn't happen overnight.
11/11/10 12:02 PM
aezo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stillmatic - 

Most likely you won't be able to get Rakeback on FT, but in some instances, some people have gotten it despite signing up through an affiliate. If you just signed up through FullTilt and not an affiliate, you have a much better chance of getting it either by asking them directly or going through a site like rakebackpros.com

Thanks a ton! I signed up for rakebackpros.com and sure enough they accepted my request. Getting 27% rake back on Full Tilt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.