UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> James Lee

11/3/10 2:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheBean
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just looking at the fight card for the UFC and was shocked that James was not on it. Then I started to think maybe he is done fighting. Is that the case? I have not heard of to many pro show in MI now for some time anyone know what the deal is.
11/12/10 11:21 PM
RBerman

James isn't done fighting just yet.
 It is unbelievable though that the UFC didn't want to use James, or any other hometown fighter for that matter. 

Apparently they thought they could sell-out without James....yet they are nowhere close, with less than 10 days away.  They definitely should've put James on there!
11/13/10 3:16 PM
TheBean

I went on there site he is not even on there anymore. He must be done with them
11/13/10 6:54 PM
RBerman

www.ufc.com/jameslee Phone Post
11/14/10 1:53 AM
fightfanforum

James is busy running his Mash gyms but a few months ago he told me he still plans to fight. Seen him say on Facebook that UFC screwed him over so I don't expect to see him there again. He will likely fight for KOTC if he fights again. Shamrock is with KOTC now, that would be a great match up. Phone Post
11/18/10 9:11 PM
Joe Battaglia

The UFC will do fine @ the Gate. The sold around 15,000 so far and r very happy. The Next pro MMA show is @ the Palace Feb 18th
11/18/10 10:37 PM
PAC MAN

im sure the ufc will do just fine and make plenty of $ but  It would've have been kool to see a local fighter on the card.  If not James Lee then maybe Brenden Sequin who has been fight n regularly vs high level guys or maybe a up and comer like myles jury who is like 7-0.   Always fun to watch a hometown fighter in a big show. 
11/19/10 7:39 AM
glock4life
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PAC MAN -  im sure the ufc will do just fine and make plenty of $ but  It would've have been kool to see a local fighter on the card.  If not James Lee then maybe Brenden Sequin who has been fight n regularly vs high level guys or maybe a up and comer like myles jury who is like 7-0.   Always fun to watch a hometown fighter in a big show. 

Agreed.
11/19/10 9:27 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have liked to see Sequin fight on the card. He has put in his dues and is an exciting fighter to watch.
11/19/10 11:26 AM
dennisv
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigMike77 - I would have liked to see Sequin fight on the card. He has put in his dues and is an exciting fighter to watch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.