UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome New MMA Gym In Alabama

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11/4/10 6:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always nice when run of the mill bum fight champions start their own gym to pass on their infinite wisdom to the next generations of young people who want to "train UFC".

Plus, this soft, chubby MMA animal is also passing along his fitness tips to those willing to pay the price..

Of course this all gleened from his website, which I had to translate into english from what I can only assume is "Sanderson-ese"...a muddled version of what was once English, prior to it being butchered into what appears to be toddler level grammar and spelling.

Cheers and enjoy...I know I did.

www.throwdowntraining.com
11/4/10 6:39 PM
gorillagrappling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't you mean "trane" UFC? Phone Post
11/4/10 7:37 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm kinda curious if Throwdown knows he's using their info and logo.
11/5/10 9:19 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/05/10 9:19 AM
Throwdown, Tapout, WEC....and about ten others that are complete violations of copyright laws.<br /><br />I thought it was hilarious that at the bottom of the webpage they have the balls to have their site copyrighted, when all it is, is broken english splattered on a page with a bunch of infringed logos.
11/5/10 10:44 AM
gorillagrappling

Dude, clearly they have permission to use those logos. Duh. Phone Post
11/5/10 11:58 AM
Stranglehold26

Remember the good ole days of the AL UG when a post like this would be two pages long in like 5 minutes? You would have to spend half your day catching up on the thread before you posted?

Them were the days. I guess now that I am training again I will have to see if I can jump start the dead SC forum.

BTW...legendary fake fighter hunter MMAGUY30 trains at my new gym! I think between the two of us we could do some good work on breathing life into the SC UG.

You Bammers are living on a dead forum.
11/5/10 2:55 PM
gorillagrappling

This place sucks. Whatever happened to a world in which the slightest hint of disrespected someone's mcdojo would cause an all out war? And to think that on the app the alug is 4th on the list of available forums. Fags. Phone Post
11/5/10 6:24 PM
Josh J

Trolling and shit talking can be found anywhere on the internet. There's really no reason to come to this forum. Everyone knows that's all that is here now.

I think it's dead guys. I go to Sherdog now if I want to be called names.
11/6/10 12:28 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/06/10 12:28 AM
Awesome. We have several places like that in the Mobile-Baldwin County area.
11/6/10 12:42 PM
gorillagrappling

Quitters. Phone Post
11/6/10 10:46 PM
william404

Which UFC did you guys fight in?
11/6/10 11:03 PM
william404

This is Jason Sanderson and some how my name is in your mouths who ever you are? First Thank You and second I feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do than think about me (someone that you dont even know). And also where is your gym stranglehold or what is your real name, and yes I could probably do some cardio myself and shed about 15lbs or get all roided up but my girl likes chubby guys so I stay this way, and I have the only personal training bus of its kind in the area and I have tons of people who pay me very good money in the worst economic time ever so that I whip there ass into shape and you would be hard pressed to find a better trainer/coach than me anywhere my MMA knowledge is very good and I live in huntsville al so what people have around here is limited when it comes to MMA I have a very successful business and my hobby is to fight I think it is fun, I have never really even trained hard for a fight yet I dont recall anyone ever beating me up I was drunk and got arm bared once but who gives a fuck, Who are you??? do you fight? I fight 85 if your close to that weight? it is a HOBBY like you playing on the internet, what a loser!
11/6/10 11:13 PM
cb2sdavis

Edited: 11/06/10 11:21 PM
 I got to tell you stanglehold this is the best trolling attempt I have ever seen, LOL!!!! You created a whole website and everything, cuz that can't be real.
11/7/10 9:08 AM
gorillagrappling

Jason, let's get something straight. A few things, actually. You could lose 15 pounds? Hell, you could lose 15 ponds off the back of your neck. Good money? I guess your idea of good money is having a few bucks leftover for a six pack at the end of a long day. You did get one thing very correct. You've "never really trained hard for a fight." Thanks for that. We would have otherwise been tricked into thinking you put in six hours a day. Keep up the good work. Phone Post
11/7/10 9:19 AM
Stranglehold26

Can you imagine paying money to a personal trainer who is admittedly overweight, and uses the excuse that his gf is a chubby chaser? Im sure she "likes you just the way you are"...I am also sure that she is being 100 percent honest when she tells you "its a good size, i like smaller stuff"
11/7/10 9:20 AM
Stranglehold26

also, LOL@ "This is Jason Sanderson"....screenname, "William" hahaha
11/7/10 6:41 PM
william404

Edited: 07/02/12 8:45 PM
kljflksjdf
11/7/10 6:56 PM
william404

Edited: 07/02/12 8:46 PM
lkjsdfkljsakljfl;jsa
11/7/10 9:00 PM
Josh J

Wasn't going to get in on this because you were extremely cool to us when we stopped by your gym but I will say that I think there are at least 4 or 5 people at my gym alone that could beat you Jason.

I also have to point out that JLS teaches just a few miles from you and he is without a doubt a much more knowledgeable and experienced coach/trainer. I'd also have to say Tony Sullivan definitely has you beat in the coach/trainer department. There are several really good gyms in the B'ham area as well.

I have nothing bad to say about you, but the things you claim are a little ridiculous. I think that's why you end up in this situation with people attacking you as often as you do.
11/7/10 10:16 PM
xander0303

Really...this just sheer enjoyment for me while I am at work reading this stuff..LOL. but to throw my limited two cents in...Headhunter's over in T-Town know there stuff and has the fighters to prove it.
11/7/10 10:31 PM
Josh J

Definitely.
11/7/10 11:54 PM
william404

Edited: 07/02/12 9:02 PM
lksjflkjsaldkf
11/8/10 5:36 AM
FullBlastJKD

Yes, thanks Strangle...you are the best! This is great stuff!
11/8/10 5:43 AM
FullBlastJKD

dude dont worry nun bout strangle he runns dat mouth all the time sine he dont really have a job ande sits on the computer all day and acts like getting tapped out by guys in affliction shorts aint no big deal. i told him years ago he needs to stop clowin and get back in the gym if he is gonna talk mad shit yo to people on the internet especially ones who have there own gym and charge people money for their expert advise and have full permission to put up logos that are already trademarked. bro just keep doing your thing and keep showing everyone up there what real MMA is all about. you dont need no silly gis and you dont need no affliction shorts and you dont need bjj blackbelts trying to outteeach you. you keeps it reals and thats all anyone can do up in here i think all these haterz need to join a gym like yours and if nothing else you can teach them how to shut that mouth. yo, an this goes to whomever c2bdavis is, you just think havin 3 pro title belts makes you tough i bet if you went up to sanders gym and sparred with him you would know you couldnt beat him or that super tough lance the truth white.
11/8/10 6:15 AM
AztecLegacy

not trying to get all in the middle of this. I know that there are a lot of Gyms trainers and fighters out there that are better than me. but I can see where Jason Is coming from, some of us me included didn't or don't have the resources to go to where a really good trainer/ Instructor is. I like going to Triad to train since I really respect the higher leveled students as well as JSL's program and respectful demeanor, but I sometimes don't have the gas money to be able to go and train there, much less the money to pay for the lessons. some people aren't lucky to have that place to train or that instructor that can guide you to be really good, I'm not saying I would be the world's best but I feel If I had the opportunity to train with a good instructor from the very  beginning of my training, I would be a lot better than I am now. sometimes you got to go with the only thing you have. sometimes the only thing you have is yourself, and you have to work to get at least a little better on your own, whether its by watching videos on you tube or just trying moves out with friends in a back yard. I myself struggled to eventually have my own place to train. I know a lot of people in these forums make fun of guys that have learned stuff of off youtube, but at least that's better than having done nothing with my life and giving up on my dreams to be an MMA Fighter. I have come from nothing to having to having at least a place to train myself and friends to train with. sounds like Jason is in a similar situation, when you come from nothing and work hard to get what you have. I think that deserves at least some respect.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.