UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome New MMA Gym In Alabama

11/8/10 6:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Josh J
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just saying, Jason has always made claims to be the best and has been pretty cocky about it. Being like that makes you a target for people like Strangle. I totally respect coming from nothing, but a little humility goes a long way.
11/8/10 8:16 AM
gorillagrappling

FRAT!!!! WTF? You should focus on the positive things you've done rather than making ridiculous claims about your toughness. Phone Post
11/8/10 8:23 AM
william404

Josh when and where have I said I was the BEST at anything? I believe that I have been pretty public about pretty much sucking at fighting and that the reality is that I dont take my own personal training or fighting very serious at all again it is just fun to do, the only time I have commented about anything is when someone who doesnt know me attacks me for no reason especially when they dont have the nuts fo actually get in the cage and fight? SO please explain your comment that I always claim to be the best and that i am cocky about it, that comment alone tells me that maybe you should come to the gym by yourself just me and you so you can get to know me I am a very humble person, The invite is open to you to come over just me and you and play around a bit in the gym bc apparently in some way you have gotten the wrong impression of me and I would like you to have the right one, you seem eager to post online who I am and what kind of person I am but dont actually know me, in fact when you were here you didnt really interact with me at all Kent the guy who doesnt like ray and steven are the only guys from traid that seemed intersted in having any contact with me I actually was being more than nice trying to engage in general convo with several of your guys and got the impression I could just piss off? When would you like to come over to the gym and train with me for an hour or two? And I would still like an explenation to your comment and why you think what you think.
11/8/10 11:22 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL...this is more like it.
a couple things...

William: "if you can find a better coach/trainer than me let me know who you think it is I dont think you can do so."

This is probably what lead people to think you were saying you were the best teacher...your communication skills seem to on par with your level of physical fitness.

Also, the "tab" button is located on the left side of the keyboard. If you choose to go on rants talking about your prison time, please use it, or the "Enter" button to break up your childish venting.

I emailed PR reps from Throwdown, Tapout, UFC/WEC etc. They were prompt in their replies to me, and seemed very interested in the fact that a horseshit MMA gym in Alabama was using their trademarked logos to make money. It turns out this is actually illegal or something? I know, go figure.
They simply asked for the website address and were very polite. I'm sure you will have the pleasure of dealing with them sometime soon.

Gyms that teach better than you: Let's see...does anyone have a list of every single gym in Alabama? That way I can just copy and paste it here and save myself some time.
Triad, Headhunters, Spartan, Champions, Ray Echols Backyard Barbecue and MMA, That Homeless Guy Under The Bridge MMA and Fitness....the list goes on.

oh and LOL@ Fullblast...well played sir.
11/8/10 11:47 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also, LOL@ some guy talking about some anti-bullying program works with in one sentence, and then calling people "fags" in the next.
11/8/10 12:45 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sigh...

Here's my 2 cents worth... I won't say anything positive or negative about a gym until I have been to it and watched/participated in a training session or two.

Should people simply "not train", rather than go to a gym that doesn't offer Couture-level training? Surely training at the only gym nearby or that you can afford is better than not training at all...?

I'm sure we all agree that the local karate/TKD studio is a sham and a rip-off, but they have hundreds and hundreds of people paying good money to come there. If those people aren't complaining, then why be an asshole and shout about how "the local karate studio sucks!!!"?

They can't all be top-level gyms. If people aren't going to the hospital from getting beaten up by the instructor (happening in Tuscaloosa...), then why ride Jason's ass?

I know who Jason Sanderson is. I haven't been to his gym to see how he teaches, so I'm not saying anything about it. Period. Why is everbody dogging him before checking out his gym? (Ok, his spelling and copyrighted logos aside...)

How about one of these underground tough guys actually go to Jason's gym and check it out? And then do a review of it here...

Wow. Mix the internet and real life. What a concept...

Geez. I'm really looking forward to the UG discovering that I have a gym...

Shit. Did I reveal that... Damnit!!!
11/8/10 1:02 PM
gorillagrappling

Tom, you're not thinking clearly. Please dint post if you're not here to see the ALUG rise from the ashes like the Phoenix. This is no place for your calmness, logic and reasonable analysis. We want WAR!!!!! I like the old Tom. The one who wouldn't hesitate to smack talk a 70 year old lady bumfight promoter. Phone Post
11/8/10 1:22 PM
Stranglehold26

Tom, your argument is a red herring. Nobody is advocating that every gym be "Couture Level"...There is a lot of area between Couture Level and Sanderson Level.

To echo Freddy's point: Are you trying to kill this thread? If you cannot find a constructive way to segue from this thread to a hateful post about Eddie Fielder, then leave...otherwise get to posting. what would an epic AL-UG thread be without a solid hijack!!!

Hope you are doing well!
11/8/10 1:41 PM
william404

Too funny....what company would be mad that someone has used there product advertisement for free for them??? And I have permission from several companies in which I have a Wholesale account with THROWDOWN TAPOUT EVERLAST I can sell there products online in my gym retards thats what there in business for I buy there stuff from them, just get you a business lic a tax Id # and get in the yellow pages send all that in to any company and MAGIC you get permission and get stuff way cheaper than anyone else??? you know kinda like how Titlemma.com can sell everyones equip, tey buy it at a cheap price and sell it at manufacturers suggestion thats how they make money, you guys are really dumber than I first thought, Anyways off to my little pathetic life, if you need any eqip let me know Ill give you a great deal or if you will wait about a month or so you can go on my retail website ill have up and runnig.

Thanks
William Jason Sanderson
11/8/10 2:38 PM
Stranglehold26

Your lack of understanding when it comes to copyright laws is not shocking, but it is pathetic.
11/8/10 2:41 PM
Stranglehold26

"I am in no way telling you there isn't other fantastic trainers...."

For instance, trainers that may actually speak English.

11/8/10 2:45 PM
Stranglehold26

If I owned an MMA apparel/gear company and I saw my logo on your website...I would be just as mad as the guy I spoke with from Xtreme Couture was...

They don't want people to think that they somehow are affiliated with your gym, because that is bad for their business.
11/8/10 3:25 PM
gorillagrappling

This thread is great. Return of the ALUG. Phone Post
11/8/10 3:29 PM
william404

Wow that is strange I would like to know who you talked to there bc I get there shirts for $7 and I get to train in there facility for free if and when I am in a city there in?
Oh and I get all of my $100 affliction shirts for 18 and longsleeve 23 ill gladly sell you a few of your choice for $50 thats half off retail... and I get all kind of free shit from Throwdown and just maybe if Im not just a funny joke my little fuck gym may even be an official Throwdown Training facilitly actually working on that now and seeing if the numbers make sense. anyways people that know me love me so I know your a knowbody and prob will always be if you need any help figuring out your name or who you are let me know buddy.

here is an email I got from Xtreme Couture who actually has nothing to do with there clothing AFFLICTION produces all of that you dick monky idiot, Chris D is my account rep from there he is great and if you would like to do business with real companies call me and I can show you how, you poser ass fuck...too funny and im just going to keep making you look stupid.

OH and who are you why wont you tell us or why not call me like a man??? 256 326 4323 exactly when it comes down to gametime there are those who only like to talk!!!! your prob an alabama fan. WAR MF EAGLE!!!!!!

From: Chris Dimitrijevic <chrisd_afflictionclothing.com@v-mail.com>
Subject: Xtreme Couture in Stock 11-03
To: "rocketcitymma@yahoo.com" <rocketcitymma@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 9:53 AM

Heres the latest and greatest, Im in NYC working out of my showroom, feel free to call my cell with any questions!!
Chris 562-230-5743

Just click here to view pictures I've sent called "New Folio".

There are no attachments that will clog your email. We use Visuality mail to make viewing, printing and responding to pictures hassle free.

Chris Dimitrijevic
1799 Apollo Court
Seal Beach, CA 90740
562-598-0299 ext 387
562-598-0251 fax

Or login to view all your V-mails in your personal

If you have any problem viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser.
http://web.v-mail.com/webpro/webpro.seam?id=1043382&mkey=52075066
If you experience further problems please contact support@visualitymail.com
11/8/10 3:30 PM
Stranglehold26

You're welcome. The best part is that William's post keep it going for us...every post is like a gold mine combination of pure hilarity, horrible spelling and grammar.

the part about prison, manslaughter and fags is what made this thread epic.
11/8/10 3:42 PM
Stranglehold26

LOL....I'll pass on the affliction. That shit is for douchebags...but if I did want some, they sell that shit at Sam's Club now for 12 bucks a piece. You should look into buying it from them...looks like your "rep" at Affliction is ripping you off son.

Why would I want to talk to you? If I want to talk to some Affliction wearing "cage fighter" fucktard I will just go to Hooters for the next UFC.

"facilitly"??? Really?

"Monky"??? Really?

LOL@ your fucktard gym becoming the "Official Throwdown FACILITY" (copy and paste the spelling for the next time you try to use big words and come off looking like an uneducated retard)

11/8/10 3:49 PM
Stranglehold26

As far as that email goes...what the fuck does that prove? here is one I got from Dana.

Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 3:39 PM
To: Stranglehold26
Subject: New Gym

Strangle,
I can’t believe that website is real. This guy looks like a fucking douchebag for real. Did you post this on the UG? If so, shoot me the url so I can read what I am sure are his hilarious replies. Probably a good thing you left Alabama.

Dana
11/8/10 4:18 PM
gorillagrappling

TTT for DFW. LOL. That's truly all I can say. Sanderson is like the fat kid without friends who lies to make himself look cool. You don't have to lie to kick it. Phone Post
11/8/10 4:23 PM
Stranglehold26

DFW makes an "appearance' on the thread. TTT for BLAF FTW.

Whatchu got William?
11/8/10 4:26 PM
Stranglehold26

It may be a little late to say this, but Billy, this is not going to end well for you.

I hope you don't choose this course of action, but it would probably be the best move for your "gym" if you just stop posting.

everyone on this thread is pretty entrenched at their current gym, so it really is not going to hurt business for you...You will just be added to the rest of the McDojos and BUM Fight Gyms in the state.

You should change your "Fight Team" name to "Team Youtube" (shout out to respected Forum member MOWA Outlaw who coined that phrase at a Dothan BJJ Tournament)
11/8/10 4:56 PM
william404

First the dif in your funny email is there is no phone # I can call so you get a F for that, you pointing out my spelling while spell check underlines the shit I just dont care, and I actually dont wear to many affliction shirts but I do sell them and the ones your talking about are like 4yrs old merch accounts get access to stuff first.
And I am an uneducated person I quit school in 8th grade so sorry if my "englush" is hard for you to figure out.

OH look at this funny shit i just realized how big of Dorks you really are I mean I cant spell and have a funny website and a MCDOJO and Cant fight and cant train people and dont have a 24ft cage and tons of bad ass equip and a couple of bad ass rides and a bad ass girlfriend i dont work for myself I dont own my house I dont have any friends and I dont have beautiful healthy children I dont happen to be sexy as hell to your girlfriend I dont make more money than you I dont help out troubled youth i dont run a non profit org out of my own pocket I dont pay my bills on time Im not happy with my life I wish I had yours , This is the funniest shit EVA!!! please pay attention to what people do with there lives.

william404 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stranglehold26 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gorillagrappling Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You fucking DORKS...
6648 posts gorillagrappling

6694 posts stranglehold26

7 posts william404

HA HA HA HA HA HA No wonder you guys type and spell so good look at your little meaningless lives....HA HA HA HA HA

I know your just reading what i am typing and cant really know how I feel about you guys but I swear your funny as shit, DAMN i mean REALLY FOR REAL....REALLY 4 real really do??

Oh and I wanted to hear your voice is why I wanted you to call bc I think I know who you are and I never forget a voice I mean if you want to talk with me online why not on the phone???

See this is why people have a prob with me bc I always come out on top of shit, THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN OUTDO ME IN AFTER SEEING HOW MUCH YOUR ON HERE POSTING SHIT, HOLY SHIT BALLS WOWZERS

I WIN ONCE AGAIN YOU LOSE END OF BALLGAME FOR YOU ONCE AGAIN JASON HAS PREVAILED I JUST SPELL CHECKED PRVELLED THATS HOW I REALLY SPELT IT.

REALLY YOUR ONLINE THAT MUCH, WOW I MEAN REALLY??

What you gonna make a fat joke, HA whats your email fucker ill send you some pics with todays date on it im actually pretty lean right now, What you gonna make fun of my gym and website who afford me a life you will never had and im just getting started huh? huh?

REALLY???? I mean REALLY?? I just got one question 4 real? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

And wait til you see what I got going on this saturday Oh yea the 2nd annual veterans day boxing classic featuring the worlds best boxing team the US army team VS The southeast allstars bitches and daddy sold 13 $2500 sponsorship packages to gov contractors b4 I even ran ads on radio and last yr Deontay Wilder was my guest of honor and ask him who was called in the ring bitches and given the Generals Coin from our General on redstone arsenal for the things I do in the area, Yes that was the first sanctioned boxing event in huntsville, I wonder if the Mayor of huntsville and his buddies will be setting beside me at my table this yr HMMMMMMMMMM..... I hate to gloat but around here I run shit that is just the way it is and like I said Im just getting started,,,, maybe even get into some politics everyone votes for dummies... I may have a shot

11/8/10 5:03 PM
Stranglehold26

You do win...because nothing I post will ever make you look more retarded than you do at this moment.

I could not make out much of the first half of this post...but what I did see was pretty consistent with the rest of your mindless ramblings.

You would not recognize my voice, because I have never wasted a breath talking to your fat, inbred ass.

You run shit around there? Because the local Grub Mart sponsored your shitty event? There are a lot of teachers and schools in your state that put your shithole to shame. The only thing getting "run" around there is a train...on your chubby chaser girlfriend.

Lastly, did you really just offer to send me pics of you "looking lean"? Please add a "no homo" after that...and then take a seat over there.
11/8/10 6:01 PM
Josh J

LOL @ Strangle saying Afflicition is for douchebags....

first time I ever met you you were wearing an Ed Hardy shirt and huge aviators... hahahahhah

Sorry man.... had too....
11/8/10 6:30 PM
Stranglehold26

I also have pics of me looking lean in some Ed Hardy...Ill send them too you....no homo.

Sell me one of your gis for 75 bucks!
11/8/10 6:37 PM
Josh J

I'd love to be able to hook you up, but I'm still 18k+ in the negative on this little venture. When I get out of the hole, hook up city.

If you promise to do a review on a message board I will send you one with free shipping.

I have some pics of me looking lean in some spiderman pajamas I'll send you. That may sound strange, but I have to go back to about '84 to find a pic of me looking lean.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.