UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome New MMA Gym In Alabama

11/8/10 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/10 7:56 PM
Okay, so clearly my calm appeal to reason has failed...

Wow.

Oh, and FUCK EDDIE FIELDER, that lying, backstabbing asshole. He talks shit about me but won't fight me... PUSSY!!! CHICKEN!!! COWARD!!!

Hey, you're right. That is better!
11/8/10 8:14 PM
william404
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

william404 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stranglehold26 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gorillagrappling Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You fucking DORKS...
6648 posts gorillagrappling

6694 posts stranglehold26
11/8/10 8:14 PM
william404

11/8/10 8:15 PM
william404

11/8/10 8:23 PM
william404

for someone who is trying to make a go at shit talking that last one was very bad, If thats all you can come up with to say after posting over 6000 fucking posts on one website you really do need some help, I mean REALLY over 6k posts thats like 1000 posts a day for the last 4 yrs right? my math isnt so good so I could be off a bit, anyways if you really want to get into some fun shit talking Ill be more than glad to tutor you in the art if you will only call me like a man or atleast have the balls to reveal who you are, you say you have a gym so if this is true then it can only be a few people or are you just making stuff up??? OH and really over 6k posts that shit still has me crackin up. Hey Tom i need in a movie man, short fat guy with bad grammar if something comes available let me know buddy.
11/8/10 9:36 PM
RELENTLESS804

Damn, all these new gyms opening up in Alabama. Makes you wonder where to train? I'm glad I go to a training center.
Tom where is your gym?
11/8/10 9:48 PM
gorillagrappling

Didn't realize I was so far behind strangle. I'm slipping. And you're gay. Please insert a "FRAT" before your posts. Phone Post
11/9/10 7:23 AM
FullBlastJKD

coffee anyone. rounds 1,2,3, and 4 belong to strangle
11/9/10 7:34 AM
Hiza Geri

Alabama Grapplers' Association, Inc
 Jeez....  I forgot my password to this place.

NEW GYM IN TOWN:  Team Geezers!!  (formerly the Downtown BJJ Friendship and Fellowship Revival).  Free pain ointment with exclusive membership package.  We all have grandpa strength.  Not ancient enough?? No worries, like biker clubs, we have a "Prospect" status for those waiting to add more candles to their cake.  We have our own "gang sign" (capital G with your fingers), and I need to get with Josh J about some custom gis.  (Maybe something with those pain ointment pads built in).
11/9/10 9:26 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hiza, my prospect status with the DBJJJFR was almost up. Turning 30 in a few months and I could have gotten patched in!

Josh, I will gladly review one of your gi's in exchange for free shipping.

let me hold off though for a minute. My coach is making an order for some gis for a number of students...let me see if I can turn him on to your website and get some of the True gis instead. I will see if I can get him to order from you.

Billy: Your shit talk is weak sauce, as everyone here can see. Round 5 coming up.
11/9/10 10:05 AM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RELENTLESS804 - Damn, all these new gyms opening up in Alabama. Makes you wonder where to train? I'm glad I go to a training center.
Tom where is your gym?

My gym is in Coker, the heart of Alabama MMA...

People who hate me cruelly call it a "garage", but I know for a fact that some of Alabama's greatest MMA champions train in a garage!!!

I was gonna call my fight team TEAM GARAGE, but I found out that's already trademarked by some other garage guy... Damnit!
11/9/10 10:21 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy scoffs at trademark laws, you should too.

LOL@ "some of alabama's greatest mma champions"

and finally, I love that you brought the Fielder hate to this thread...that guy is a douche.
11/9/10 10:28 AM
william404

Hey stranglehold26 I have had 6 people tell me who you are and they all say the same name so I know its you, I wont even expose you like I should and the funny stuff I know about you but If you leave on more post on here on this thread I will and when I see you and I will see you when you come back to AL Im going to make sure you dont open your mouth about me again, so if you want to run your mouth go ahead and type but if you do I wont feel bad for what I do.....and man you are a DORK..
11/9/10 11:18 AM
Hiza Geri

Alabama Grapplers' Association, Inc
 Dude, I don't care anything about the original "reason" for this thread, nor do I care one way or the other.  Props for working hard.  But please take some advise:  1. EVERYONE already knows who Strangle is, what he does, his modus operandi, his love for driving down the road with UFC fighters in shirtless style, etc., etc., 2. that even making that threat you made is, in all actuality, a crime in the State of AL. 
11/9/10 11:36 AM
Stranglehold26

The defense lawyer chimes in. My name is Seth Waggener. Like hiza said, everyone on this board knows who I am. There is nothing you could say about me that everyone on this board does not already know.

Like Hiza said, everyone knows me, everyone knows my M-O.

I also printed off your "threat" just in case. You should hire Hiza as your defense lawyer.

Kudos on your work against bullying. Although I wonder about a person who claims to do non-profit work against bullying and then goes online and calls people fags and makes threats against them.

I also have no reason to come back to AL, so it might be a while.

If you are so mad about someone calling out your gym that you feel like you have to resort to violence to deal with it, that says a lot.
11/9/10 11:42 AM
Stranglehold26

and Hiza....he was not a UFC fighter when we used to roll around shirtless in his pink Sebring.
11/9/10 12:33 PM
gorillagrappling

I know something they don't. Strangle once got his tiny erect penis stuck in an advil bottle. And that convertible was fusia. Phone Post
11/9/10 12:36 PM
Stranglehold26

it was Tylenol PM asshole.
11/9/10 12:36 PM
Stranglehold26

Edited: 11/09/10 12:36 PM
and that convertible was ghey, not fuscia.
11/9/10 1:17 PM
william404

The bullying thing is for kids, you are a grown up and im not being a bully actually your being a cyber bully, and im not mad I just dont like little internet DORKS that run there mouth about someone they dont know, Also you can print what you want as far as a threat but we will see each other one day and I will make sure to introduce myself, I mean i really dont like being mean to people or name calling but you fucked with me but now I see why I kida actaully feel bad for you, I mean what have you done???

Seth Wagenner or how ever you spell your name your and DORK and IF you had a girl and I met her and you were not around I could hit it and thats why guys like you dont like guys like me, Simple and all of you other internet fucks on here that had anything negative to say about me and dont know me the same goes to you I mean look at what your doing?? REALLY I mean 4 Real REALLY that many posts on one internet site??? WOW what a bunch of DORKS

Over and Out enjoy your funny little lives, DORKS, going to work on my new Mcdojo and then train some guys who want to train hard and then eat something really bad for me and then Im going to bang a hot chick who really likes to do some nasty shit to me and then i will prob go to sleep about 1 and then be at my other facility at 530am to train a few clients for a few hrs then prob go shopping browse the internet and buy some more MMA equip and train some guys and girls who want to train and repeat the cycle over and over again while you go work for someone making 50k a year thinking that your doing good but making another man 10x what he is paying you...man must suck being you.
11/9/10 1:21 PM
gorillagrappling

LOL @ calling strangle a cyber bully. That's like admitting to being bitch slapped by a thirteen year old girl. And when you say, "over and out" you are supposed to stop not continue on with another illiterate, poorly drafted paragraph. Phone Post
11/9/10 1:25 PM
Stranglehold26

dammit. I thought he was gonna post a bunch of shit about me that he knew. I was looking forward to confirming all the embarrassing stories for him.

what a letdown.
11/9/10 1:26 PM
Stranglehold26

Seth "The Cyber Bully" Waggener...

coming from someone threatening me online? My God This Irony.
11/9/10 1:45 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My good friend Stranglehold just let me know about this little gem...

*STORMS ONTO THREAD HOLDING PITCHFORK, TORCH and a Bud Light.
11/9/10 1:46 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smell a peepee video coming out of this, and I am not even off the second page.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.