Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gorillagrappling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of sorts. Phone Post
11/12/10 3:22 PM
cb2sdavis

I am not making this up, I swear this is an actual qoute form his website, "I actually enjoy Training Hard vs Fighting for some reason I don't really feel the need for public recognition but love putting it on somebody in the gym when its just me and them MAN vs MAN I get and unbelievable rush from knowing someone else knows they cant beat me I don't need the world to know as long as they know."

Apparently he gets AND unbelievable rush. I am being serious, I am not being funny at all............I'm scared.
11/12/10 4:50 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris is actually mildly turned on at the thought of him and Billy going "Man to Man when nobody else is around"
11/12/10 5:39 PM
BlazerinTraining

did somebody say man 2man???
11/12/10 7:20 PM
cb2sdavis

It's actually the thought of him, "putting it on somebody".
11/12/10 11:02 PM
william404

Here is the rest of what that said.

And I don't mind someone getting the better of me I like when that happens it gets me back motivated".

So your obviously trying to make me out to be this guy who likes to talk shit and is KING OF MMA or some shit atleast dont take portions of what I say use all of it.

cb2sdavis what is your name I am assuming last name davis?

Just curious to know what kind of DORK you are since your now on here typing around with a bunch of other Dorks, But by looking at the low # of posts and the amount of time you have been on this site I would actually be willing to go out on a limb and say your a little more like me and much less Dorky than the Dorks on here which leads me to believe that in some way you know me or dont like me for some reason? I would love to hear your story and what enticed you into this funny thread?????????
11/12/10 11:40 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a train wreck.

Only the train is hauling raw fertilizer.

And hit an orphanage....
11/12/10 11:56 PM
cb2sdavis

Well I happen to be one of the trainers here in alabama that you are so much better than.

I find it funny that in one post you say that you are a terrible fighter and then in another post you say you are headed to your gym to train some fighters. It's trainer like you that have the rest of the people in the country thinking that MMA fighters from alabama are a joke. Trust me I know, I have fought outside of alabama, unlike most of the amatuers around here who think they have accomplished something in the sport, and legitimize themselves by buying some matts, wearing affliction shirts and start training poeple. It's called explotation. You take money from people and convince them that you are teaching them how to fight. Your own list of credentials are that you won some amatuer belt somewhere in BFE alabama. By the way my name is Chris Davis, my credentials are on Sherdog.com......And on here.

oh and your right, I don't post on here that much. but if you will notice I have been a memeber since 2008, back when you were trying not to drop the soap.
11/12/10 11:56 PM
cb2sdavis

mmaguy30 - This is a train wreck.

Only the train is hauling raw fertilizer.

And hit an orphanage....

hahahaha!!!!
11/13/10 1:13 AM
william404

Wow I am glad you know exactly who I am makes me feel fuzzy inside, Its trainers like me that make people in other states feel like alabama MMA is a joke huh? I think that is funny first off you dont know me from dick and second you dont know me from dick, not familiar with who you are but since you are making me Im really confused, lets see if I have this right, you apparently have done things that other fighters from al have not done by fighting out of the state (that is a good thing I would say. You are a trainer and dont know me from dick but think I cant train a person to be a good fighter. you have clearly taken some of my posts where I entertain DORKS more serious than they are, You think I take money from people and "convince them Im teaching them how to fight" you seem to be able to read OK. For some reason you think when I say "I dont think you could find a better coach than me" that that means everyone else sucks (which is not what I mean) however I dont think anyone could put my guys through any more hell than I do and care about them more than I do my guys and I stand firm with that, you infact may be a better jits boxer poker player or whatever than me doesnt mean I cant Train MMA fighters. Now with you doing so much in the sport of MMA in AL I am assuming that you didnt just wake up one day and was a great fighter I am assuming that you had some type of gym to go to and learn from someone??? In which in my area there isnt really anywhere, point being why I have an MMA gym and I opened it due to alot of guys coming to me and asking me to.... WHY? I dont know but that was the situation and now we have outgrown the boxing gym and I opened a shitty MMA gym (I guess Im some kind of asshole) and I dont wear affliction shirts Chris its all fun just fucking with the NERDS buddy. Also with you being such a pioneer for the sport of MMA in Al I would think that you would think it would be a good idea for a guy who loves MMA and actually knows the sport and wants to see guys from AL make a name for themselves, I would think that would make you smile but I guess im wrong by making those stupid assumptions about someone I dont know and never heard of, it prob would be a good idea if I asked around about your character and who you really were before I just started bashing you and saying shit about you that I had no clue about but thats just silly ol me thinking to much. Again dont know what I did to offend you if you have read this post correct I dont get the DORK vibe from you I get the VIBE that you for some reason dont like anyone else training MMA fighters way the fuck away from where you live and train and that you just randomly dont like strangers who have never did anything to you nor ever uttered your name bc you assume there exploiting people for money and that I apparently was trying not to drop the soap in 2008 and that you just dont like a motherfucker for wanting to do something positive with his life and that you just dont fucking like me for some unknown fucking reason.. if I have made that assumption about you and the VIBE I got from you is wrong MY APOLOGIES for I am just an uneducated affliction tshirt wearing poser fucktard apparently so pleas try and understand bc the only types people that would make silly assumptions about someone they dont even know in this day in age would have to be some uneducated affliction tshirt wearing poser fucktard. What gym do you train at by the way? and again my apologies Chris Davis if I have in any way offended you due to me being the type of guy you think I am for whatever reason you think that.
11/13/10 10:07 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am just an uneducated affliction tshirt wearing poser fucktard

THIS.

Also, how are you involved in the MMA scene in Alabama and you have not heard of Chris? Dude has fought Jeremy Horn, Vinny Malgahes (sp?) (Who was not on TUF so you probably would not even realize how awesome he is)
Knocked out Kiko France, has destroyed pretty much everyone at his weight in AL, and next to Salter is probably the most accomplished active MMA fighter in the State.

IN short, running your dick sucker to this guy is probably not going to end well for you.
11/13/10 10:22 AM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No shit William, Paragraphs, punctuation, and basic English sentence structure are your friend.

I tried to read the above post 3 or 4 times, but it just turned into a blurb of random misspelled words and poor grammar, so whatever point you were attempting to make was quickly lost.

I will admit that one of my many faults is judging people to quickly.

Another of my many personality flaws is my constant belief that I am always right.

Therefore all of you will understand when I say that based on the 16 posts you have made here on the UG, William, I find you to be a mildly retarded idiot. I would also bet on the fact that you have an unusually small penis and have decided to get into the MMA/fight game as a way to not only compensate for that fact, but to rid yourself of the memory of what an uncle did to it when you were 10.

From what little of your rambling posts I was able to decipher, It is clear that you spend more time trying to "look like a fighter" as opposed to actually being one.

I would bet that within 30 seconds of meeting ANYONE new, you find a way to disclose that you are a "fighter".

I am reasonably sure that anytime you leave the house you make sure to have some form of attire on that is sure to make you stand out as the baddass fighter you are sure you are, and the rest of the world knows you are not.

If the things you have tried to say here, and your ability to speak and spell is any window into your intellect (it is), then you are a complete idiot with the mental capacity of your average county fair ride attendant.

This would suggest to me that your ability to communicate is as amazing as your ability's in the ring, cage or on the mat. Your ability to teach this game to others is surely equal to your ability to use punctuation. I feel that it takes a more intelligent person to succeed in this game, and its pretty obvious thats not you!

I am still confused as to the great controversy that caused this thread, but seriously William, tone it down a bit, realize your place in life, and finish your GED.
11/13/10 10:56 AM
william404

I love this the more you idiots type the better i feel, I am exactly the opposite of what you think but thank you for thinking of me atleast someone is talking about me which not matter what is being said atleast I am being talked about, I was looking on the internet to see if I could find any of you that are being talked about and i could not find anything.

And I dont care who other people are if I dont interact with them, Oh and as far as Salter your right thats why he is coming to my gym to do a seminar soon which was discussed between me and him weeks ago, so you can stop the name dropping.

And I dont find it a bad idea to say what I think and defend myself using my real name and real fucking phone # you idiots, to be such an educated group I feel so bad for you guys anyways enjoy your boring day I am off to the boxing event I am putting on today that will benefit underprivliged children and give them something posotive to do with there free time, and hopefully wont grow up to be pieces of shit like you guys.
11/13/10 12:38 PM
gorillagrappling

The FRAT is strong in this one. Phone Post
11/13/10 12:41 PM
cb2sdavis

"No shit William, Paragraphs, punctuation, and basic English sentence structure are your friend.

Therefore all of you will understand when I say that based on the 16 posts you have made here on the UG, William, I find you to be a mildly retarded idiot. I would also bet on the fact that you have an unusually small penis and have decided to get into the MMA/fight game as a way to not only compensate for that fact, but to rid yourself of the memory of what an uncle did to it when you were 10."

LOL!!!! I literally laughed out loud!!

By the way, William404, what I said was that I have done more than the AMATUER fighters here in alabama that get the big head and start training people because they hold the Billy's Backyard Barbeque Champion Belt.

I never claimed to be a pioneer for mma here in alabama. That credit goes to a lot of other people like Chris Connely, Joey Merbegia......whatever, Johnny Lee Smith, Mike Taylor, James Srygley and a ton of other guys who were involved in this sport a long time before I was. That is one of the reason's you can't make statements like, "you won't find a better trainer than me" or "care more about their guys" because these guys have been doing this for 10 or 15 years, or longer in some cases, and they do have the credentials and knowledge to make statements like that but when some guy that holds some crappy amatuer belt starts telling everybody he is a better trainer than them or a better trainer than their trainer, you are gonna tick poeple off.

And there are pleny of fighters other than Salter here in Alabama that have turned pro, left the state and done very well. Case and point, Marcus Brimmage.

I train at Headhunter Crossfit and MMA in Tuscaloosa Alabama.

Oh and as to your claim that their are no other gyms in Huntsville. What about Triad in Madison?
11/13/10 2:04 PM
BlazerinTraining

Holy Effin run-on sentence Batman!

Since all of Willy's posts say the exact same thing ... I am just reading everybody elses responses. I love how Chris said.... you can find out who I am on Sherdog... I LOL'd

That is when you know you're a badass... LOOK ME UP BITCH!!!
11/13/10 2:28 PM
william404

"Oh and as to your claim that their are no other gyms in Huntsville. What about Triad in Madison? "

Can you read that? Huntsville/Madison are two dif cities.

And my belt I dont talk about that but it was for ECI which happens to be the biggest promotion in AL at the VBCC which is an expensive production. still I myself dont hold much value to it really not that big of a deal to me. I see that bashing someone that you dont know apparently makes you feel good for someone who is so accomplished kinda strange that you would even be on here kickin it with the DORKS.

And as far as TRIAD I think its an awesome place but when I went there about 3yrs ago walked in and asked about MMA and the guy working there told me they do a little MMA stuff here and there but it was really a jits gym and If I was looking to do MMA it probably wouldnt be the place for me and referred me to another place?? Really nice guy though.

As far as training someone, do you think Greg Jackson is going to beat up GSP??? Now as far as all the guys you listed Thats great that they have been training guys for that long but how have they been training guys that long?? because they started training guys one day?? and Im sure they had people for no reason fucking with them from the local Karate gyms downing them about this jits or MMA shit but look at them now, look how highly regarded they are for Chris Davis himself to be online telling the world how great they are, I bet they never imagined in there wildest days they would be this sucessful.

I no matter who doesnt like it will develop a great team and I believe in my methods of training guys so I really could care less about what any of you think its not going to change the fact that I will run the most successful MMA gym in Huntsville Al bc that is my goal right now.

What really does bother me though is that a grow ass man would go out of his way to try and put another one down for trying to do something positive and hates on him bc he has confidence in himself and what he knows. In fact it really fucking pisses me off bc if you actually knew me you would like me, I honestly dont know anyone who knows me that would have anything bad to say about me.

Chris Davis Question: Fuck all of the little goofy ass shit that the DORKS have posted on here and the funny stuff but I would like to know directly from you exactly what it is about me that you do not like REALLY and im not going back through all of these shitty posts. Just tell me from your mouth straight up what it is that you dont like about me. I am really curious.
11/13/10 3:47 PM
Josh J

3 years ago Triad in Madison was primarily a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school (they don't teach jits). They did MMA, but didn't have a regular program really. All of the MMA was done at the Cullman facility. That was 3 years ago though. Since then the Madison school has moved to a new facility on Wall Triana. It's over 14,000 square feet and has over 7,000 square feet of mat space. They have developed a very good MMA program there.
11/13/10 3:49 PM
mmaguy30

I like how little willy chose to ignore every point I made.

From this day forward he shall be known as "little willy"
11/13/10 4:24 PM
william404

Josh I did not know that, all I know is what was told to me when I went in there and jiu jitsu to me is JITS. Sounds like a great place to train.

mmaguy30 what points have you made with your 3292 posts? That your a fucking DORK.

Wow you guys are fucking nerdy as fuck I see why you hate me.

Bottom line is should any of you ever meet me and I didnt know who you were, you would like me. Say all you want about me like I said atleast someone is talking about me. You are a bunch of fucking Nerdy ass Dorks and dont have anything else to do. So I understand why you dont like me. I still think it is very rude to just pick with a grown man that you dont know but for the lives you have to live I can get over my own thoughts on the whole subject. I wish all you little DORKS a great work week at your shitty jobs where you have a boss that tells you what to do.

11/13/10 4:27 PM
mmaguy30

You are right.

I am small and frail.

I live in my parents basement.

I love Harry potter, Star Trek and my chemistry set.

I am a nerdy ass dork.

One day I hope to have sex with a girl, or at least touch ones bewbs.
11/13/10 4:27 PM
cb2sdavis

The difference between those other trainers and you is that bakc when they hadn't been doing it very long long I am sure they weren't so arrogant to presume they were the best at it.

From this day forward he shall be known as "little willy", LOL!!!!! I want to know what the 404 in william404 means.
11/13/10 4:31 PM
cb2sdavis

I will get things started........404 is the number of "favors" he had to do in prison in the form of blowjobs, LOL!!!!
11/13/10 4:36 PM
cb2sdavis

And by the way I lived in Huntsville on Jordan Lane for a year and a half, Madison is literally a three minute drive from huntsville.
11/13/10 5:48 PM
william404

Wow still not answering my questions, and I did not call you anything, OH i just saw your facebook to try and figure out who you are never mind I get it now.

The End

should you have anything else to discuss with me call me 256-326-4323

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.