UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Awesome New MMA Gym In Alabama

11/13/10 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gorillagrappling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tried to call. The auto message said you have not paid tour bill. WTF? Phone Post
11/13/10 7:59 PM
cb2sdavis

What do you mean "you get it now"?
11/14/10 6:50 AM
gorillagrappling

Haha. Now we are proven to be pussies because we have jobs. LOL. only in America. Seriously, you answer to a parole officer. I answer to a guy who makes 25k a month. You get legal advice from a public defender while im being mentored by the very best/successful people in my industry. But im the joke for "answering to a boss"?I think I'm in a far better situation than you are. I owned a small gym once too. I didn't make money at all. But o guess I would need money either if I was on house arrest. Phone Post
11/14/10 7:18 AM
FullBlastJKD

strangle, the term "dick sucker" is not the preferred nomenclature..."cock holster", please!

William, dude, don't worry about that Chris Davis dude, he won all his titles in the 'backroom' if you know what I mean. He is has nothing on you bro. If I were you, I would invite him up, or arrange to fight him because I think you would shut his...cockholster for him once and for all. I would but he is somehow never around whenever I go by headhunters....hmm. Anyway, he likes to talk a big game, but seriously, nothing tough about him.

I agree, these guys on here are all dorks...well, not all of them, mostly just Chris and Strangle. I heard they like to get together and watch youtube videos of MMA fighters, and scan the internet just looking for innocent folks to mess with.

You know what, I am going to challenge Chris Davis to an old school UFC beating!! No rounds, no weight class, no gloves, no pants...err, I mean, no time limit, and no throwing in the towel. You hear me Chris?? You're mine boy!!

I used to %$#& guys like you in prison!!!

It's on dude!

And then we are going to meet at Hell in a Cell and I am going to powerbomb your ass through the cage, onto some thumbtacks all Mankind style!!

Then I will take you back to my place and...oops, I mean I am will take your MSRWC Title (Mid South Rasslin World Championship). Then me and the Moon Dogs will team up and take on you and Phil MaCrevice for the MRWC (Mud Rasslin World Championship) Tag Team Belts. first we will strip down and pour oil all over your....damn, did I say that.

Anyway, this is your last warning davis!!!!!!!
11/14/10 12:51 PM
cb2sdavis

mmmmmm......that does sound good. I think I'll have that, LOL!!!!!
11/14/10 9:03 PM
gorillagrappling

Billy, I'd invite you to Florida to roll, but I don't think you want to violate your parole just to get choked by a 135er. Phone Post
11/14/10 11:11 PM
boardbreaker

hahah, I am impressed that this many people have commented this fast. I haven't been on here in about a year bc of the deadness. strangle you have done the impossible.
11/15/10 9:31 AM
gorillagrappling

It was a coordinated effort, spearheaded by strangle and yours truly. And to think this would have otherwise been a three post thread on strangles facebook wall. Meh. Phone Post
11/15/10 10:34 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just love the fact that like the good old days, I open up my MMa.tv browser every morning...and it is like Christmas when I see new posts.

Lil' Willy...I told you this would end badly for you...I just did not know how badly.

All the legends of the forum have returned...Still missing a few (Pep where you at?)

But we have now been graced with an email from BLAF, posts from UG Fraud Hunting Legend MMAGuy, AL MMA Legend Chris Davis...and now UFC Veteran John Salter...who according to a previous post is going to be doing some coaching at Throwdown Training???????

Answer this claim boardbreaker!
11/15/10 12:33 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone remember that "BJJ" gym that we exposed a while back? They were mad country rednecks who posted a bunch of fat people rolling on youtube showing eddie bravo stuff.

It was hilarious. If someone who is not a filthy mudnamer can find the old thread and bump it...I cannot for the life of me remember the name of their "team"...but I know it was something ridiculous.

I know Josh J. and some Triad guys rolled with them...and they had pics of Chris Davis and Salter training with them.
11/15/10 12:53 PM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You may want to avoid talking about chubby people showing Eddie Bravo stuff....
11/15/10 1:10 PM
Stranglehold26

haha! This was not "chubby"...this was straight up obese!

This was literally the most hilarious gym ever. Even more so than Lil' Willy's.

They had probably three months combined BJJ experience and were posting videos of their students teaching moves and shit. It was gold.

the "sensei" came on the UG and was writing letters to me talking all sorts of mess.
11/15/10 1:13 PM
Stranglehold26

Best line from BJJ class the other night...

MMAguy: That was first time in a long time someone has tried to throw some of the Eddie Bravo bullshit on me.

Haha! I have learned the folly of my ways, and realize that Bravo is a total Bro. However...he does have some stuff that is decent and I will always have a few of his tricks in my game.

I will also say this, mmaguy has the best shutdown pass of the bravo half guard lockdown I have ever encountered.
11/15/10 1:35 PM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll bring a gi for you tonight.
11/15/10 1:48 PM
Stranglehold26

cool. Mine should be here before Wed. class. Ordered it on Thursday.

Thanks.
11/15/10 2:12 PM
Stranglehold26

Chris Davis came through on facebook with the name of that gym...it was worse than I even remembered.

"Jits Supremacy"
11/15/10 4:00 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this really got out of hand quickly!!!
11/15/10 4:07 PM
Stranglehold26

yes...yes it did.
11/15/10 10:56 PM
gorillagrappling

Frickin Frick. Phone Post
11/16/10 7:30 AM
Josh J

Since all eyes are on this discussion, I'll post it here.

Triad is having an open mat on Saturday Nov 20th at 10am. Everyone should come, especially everyone from this discussion. Wouldn't that be fun?
11/16/10 10:08 AM
gorillagrappling

Crazy thread highjackers are crazy. Phone Post
11/16/10 10:17 AM
Stranglehold26

MY GOD THIS THREAD HIJACK
11/16/10 10:18 AM
Stranglehold26

Edited: 11/16/10 10:20 AM
back to one of the earlier points made by Lil' Willie.
I saw your facebook page and I get it now."
Apparently he has an issue with Chris being the first openly ghey MMA fighter from Alabama.
haters gonna hate Chris. We here at the AL-UG are so proud of you for standing up and being yourself.
11/16/10 10:22 AM
mmaguy30

Lil' Willie... lol

he does not even rate having his name spelled out, just "lil'"

haha

And I'm a dork.
11/16/10 12:18 PM
Stranglehold26

Little Willie...from hear on out. I agree, the "lil" implies some sort of 'coolness ratio' which he clearly does not have.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.